Tipo de posição: Permanent
Tipo de emprego: Full - Time
The EHS Manager reports to Taiwan Operations GM and has the primary responsibility in establishing, implementing and improving an effective and efficient EHS management system in Taiwan that would drive EHS compliance. The scope of responsibility is including all admin sites, stores, academies and logistics. Creating and maintaining an EHS management structure for Taiwan that is cost competitive, effective and efficient.
1. Implement an EHS management system that would cover all personnel and activities in Taiwan.
2. Working with Zone EHS leadership, interpret EHS policy, issues, standards, programs and requirements.
3. Review and interpret regulatory requirements and trends, develop recommendations and programs for compliance.
4. Recommend and develop internal programs, standards, and criteria to meet L’Oréal EHS policy and requirements.
5. Establishes effective working relationships with the divisions at all levels to positively promote, encourage and sustain a genuine commitment to effective EHS management and continuous improvement.
BA or above in an EHS related field preferred. (Environmental, H&S Science or Engineering)
Previous Professional Experience
Minimum of 5-8 years related experiences or equivalent in Technical education/knowledge.
* In depth knowledge of current EHS management techniques
* Capability of multi-tasking and managing multiple projects and deadlines
* Must be Organized, Thorough and attentive to Details
* Ability to adapt well to a fast-paced environment
* Strong Analytical skills with demonstrated problem solving ability
* Possess excellent interpersonal, organizational, written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to lead, manage, and motivate employees
* Well versed in Microsoft Programs (Excel, Powerpoint word, Outlook etc.)
* Ability to run reports / Create Presentations for Management
* Ability to learn work in multiple applications and program systems