Executive Assistant ll - Maybelline - Garnier - Essie
To provide effective and efficient administrative and clerical support to the President of MGe. Must maintain strict confidentiality of Department and Company information.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Perform administrative tasks including: complex calendar management for internal and external meetings, manage heavy domestic and international travel arrangements, screen and answer telephone calls, make copies, arrange meetings and complete expense reports
- Provide updated calendar on a daily basis and as it changes, confer with the executive to ensure calendar is manageable and up-to-date
- Liaise with internal executives & teams, as well as external business contacts to establish seamless communication, working across multiple time zones
- Handle all logistics for meetings: prepare agenda, send meeting requests, confirm attendance of required attendees, reserve appropriate meeting space and partner with IT for use of technical systems when needed (ie: video conference), manage ordering of catering, supplies and equipment
- Prepare and type correspondence, assist with preparation for accurate presentations and spreadsheets; manage logistics for external presentation engagements. File any documentation as needed
- Plan and coordinate onsite and offsite events for the executive leadership team
- Advise reception of visitors, arrange schedule for and greets visitors and escort them to appropriate area or person
- Open and Manage Purchase Orders (PO’s) and/ or other related requests
- ·Meet as needed to prioritize and plan projects
- Attendance is an essential function of this position
- ·Ad hoc projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 5+ years previous administrative experience; experience supporting c-suite executives preferred
- Strong work-ethic, can-do attitude, proactive, efficient and forward-thinking
- Proficiency with Microsoft (Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
- Flexible, detail-oriented and professional with a strong sense of urgency and a passion for getting results
- Fluency in French a plus but not required;
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.