Do you want to work in an exciting and diverse job in an international and dynamic working environment? Do you have a flair for design and an analytical mindset? Have you recently graduated or are about to graduate with a Master’s degree? Then you might be just the talent we are looking for to strengthen our Mass Categories Team as the In-store Activation Trainee.
As the In-store Activation Trainee, your role is to ensure that our products and brands are presented as effectively as possible in point of sale. Moreover, you will gain valuable experience working in a fast-paced international business. The role reports to the Senior Brand Manager.
Your key job accountabilities:
- Planning and execution of product launches and promotion campaigns
- Operational management of POS material and displays (codes, orders, efficiency analysis)
- Creative & layout adaptation for POS in cooperation with brand teams and our ad agency
- You have graduated no longer than a year ago from your Master’s degree within Marketing, Communication, Management, Business or similar
- You are fluent in Finnish, and have excellent communication skills in English. Knowledge of Swedish is seen as an advantage
- You have good knowledge of PowerPoint and Excel. Knowledge of SAP, photo editing / acrobat is seen as an advantage
- You have strong organization skills: ability to coordinate, plan, sense of priority and good time management
- You are sensitive to detail and have an understanding and interest in optimizing customer experience
- You have an analytical mindset and an understanding of supply flows and financial objectives
- You are motivated by challenges and have a proactive and open-minded approach to both people and projects
- You like to familiarize yourself with new things and thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
We are looking for you to start as soon as possible. The employment is fixed term for 16 months. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis, so do not wait to apply! We welcome everyone to apply no matter your gender, ethnicity, physical abilities, religion or sexual orientation.
What’s in it for you?
We offer you great challenges and opportunities including an individual career plan, coaching leadership, an extensive catalogue of e-learnings, competitive personnel benefits, modern offices, and a dynamic working environment with engaged and skilled colleagues. We believe in people and are not afraid to develop young talents into leaders. Our Nordic organization counts close to 1000 employees based in the four Nordic capitals, Denmark being the Nordic headquarter and L’Oréal Finland counting for 110 employees.
Who are we?
L’Oréal is present in 150 countries on five continents, and has a unique international portfolio of 34 brands. The Group generated sales amounting to 26.9 billion euros in 2018 corresponding to a 7,1% increase from 2017. As market leader, we continuously deliver innovation and digital solutions that can bring beauty to all people around the world. L’Oréal truly embraces entrepreneurship and you’ll have the chance to conceptualize ideas and bring them to life in an agile way not least through continued digital innovation.
We believe diversity fosters creativity and accelerates innovation. To ensure that our products meet the needs of every form of beauty in every culture, our team members must be as diverse and inclusive as the world itself. We believe in protecting our planet in order for us all to thrive, and L’Oréal’s sustainability strategy “Sharing Beauty With All” sets ambitious sustainable development objectives across the Group’s value chain. L’Oréal has been recognized by CDP® for our sustainability commitments and the Ethisphere Institute, for the standard of ethical business practices, a 2019 World’s Most Ethical Company®. In 2018 L’Oréal also received the 1st Prize for Europe by Equileap in gender equality.
Join L’Oréal. Lead the change.