We are looking for experienced Forklift Operators to join our fast growing team! As a Forklift Operator, you will perform all functions related to receipt of goods, put-away into warehouse, replenishment of pick areas, manual order processing, order auditing, shipment preparation, pallet building, truck loading and cycle counting inventory. All functions may require use of powered industrial trucks, SAP or RF as needed.
This role will be on the 3rd shift with a typical start time of 10:30pm. The role is scheduled Sunday night to Thursday night and may also require Friday night working which will be compensated.
Tasks, Duties & Responsibilities
- Receives product from domestic and overseas vendors, customer returns, refused shipments, and non-inventory support products.
- Accurately audits and verifies all incoming quantities for entry into computerized inventory.
- Performs on and off site warehousing duties to include: the initial movement of materials to appropriate locations, effective space utilization, and material retrieval delivery, using powered industrial equipment as needed
- Performs order fulfillment duties to include: reviewing and prioritizing available orders, determining stock requirements and maintaining levels of required inventory, physically picking and packing orders, auditing and verifying picked orders, preparing completed orders for shipping, using SAP and RF as needed.
- Performs shipping duties to include: Locating pallets to the dock, performing dock audits, verifying driver information, loading shipments on to trucks, properly filling out and signing BOL, tracking shipments, using SAP and RF as needed.
- Ensure safety and quality standards are consistently followed
- Performs sortation duties to include: lifting cartons at sortation, palletizing cartons, printing pallet tickets, moving freight to the dock, using SAP and RF as needed.
- Must have High School Diploma or equivalent GED
- 2 years Distribution/Warehouse experience
- General computer knowledge (SAP experience a plus)
- Must have forklift operation experience and be able to obtain L'Oreal forklift certification.
- Must be able to work over time (including weekends)
- Must be able to lift 50lbs
- Proficient in written English
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.