NYX Professional Makeup Keyholder (PT)
ABOUT NYX Professional Makeup
NYX Professional Makeup, named after the Greek goddess who ruled the night and symbolized beauty and power, is known for high-quality, professional makeup at accessible prices. A leader in the massive color cosmetics industry, NYX is defined by exceptional quality products with rich pigments and high payoff. Featuring a range of classic, seasonal, and on-trend cosmetics, NYX is a must-have among beauty lovers and professional makeup artists. The brand began with artistic inspiration, a single product and a vision. While headquartered in the heart of Los Angeles, NYX is a global brand available in over 70 countries at thousands of retailers consisting of specialty beauty and fashion stores, freestanding shops, and beauty supply stores as well as on www.nyxcosmetics.com.
The Key Holder assists the Store Manager and Assistant Store Manager in motivating and inspiring the team to achieve store productivity goals. The Key Holder also provides a strong leadership presence in the store, while ensuring that all customers receive good service and quality merchandise.
KEY JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Assists Store Manager and Assistant Store Manager in responsibility for the store.
- Consistently creates a welcoming environment for the customer by greeting and assisting as well as quickly responding to customer inquiries and needs.
- Demonstrates desired behaviors for staff including a passion for beauty and self-expression, driving sales, handling difficult and/or complicated sales, cash management, inventory control and follow up with customers.
- Performs all duties of an Associate while also functioning as a Key Holder
- Utilizes company tools to diagnose opportunities and develops action plans to improve results.
- Assists in planning, and execution of all merchandising direction, campaigns, and sales promotions.
- Assists Store Manager and Assistant Manager in partnering with corporate office personnel to increase sales, drive/promote merchandise categories, host events and expand markets.
- Assists in hiring to the needs of the business, actively recruiting to ensure open positions are filled quickly.
- Ensures staff is trained and knowledgeable in beauty, customer service, merchandising and operations.
- Forecasts/reforecasts business, focusing on productivity to meet sales goals.
- Enforces all company policies and procedures, including health, safety, and security.
- Manages store controlled expenses to budget, identifying opportunities to increase contribution.
- Manages and controls shrink.
- Regularly communicates with Store Manager to discuss strengths, opportunities, and trends in business.
- Assists Store Manager in driving customer loyalty and creates relationships with local community.
- Ensures all pricing, signage, and displays are correct at all times.
- Maintains acceptable levels of merchandise based on turn at all times.
- Performs all duties as directed by supervisor.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Cosmetic experience and clientele experience a plus.
- Excellent client service, communication and organization skills.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills to communicate with confidence to both internal and external customers.
- Passion for beauty
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.