Cargo: Retail Field
Tipo de posição: Permanent
Tipo de emprego: Full - Time
The Assistant Store Manager effectively manages store operations, ensuring consistency and compliance, motivates and inspires the team. Ensures the individual and collective skills of the team are utilized effectively, and ensures a positive internal and external customer experience. Assess team and evaluates on-going personnel needs, actively recruiting and hiring top talent. Analyzes week to date, month to date, year to date sales and develops action plans to drive top line sales. Manages payroll budgets and p & l to ensure store’s contributions are on target..
KEY JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Assumes overall responsibility of the store.
- Consistently creates a welcoming environment for the customer by greeting and assisting as well as quickly responding to customer inquiries and needs.
- Demonstrates desired behaviors for staff including a passion for beauty and self-expression, driving sales, handling difficult and/or complicated sales, cash management, inventory control and follow up with customers.
- Ensure company standards are met for store and associate appearance at all times.
- Prioritizes, plans, and adjusts schedules as necessary to maximize sales.
- Hires to the needs of the business, actively recruiting to ensure open positions are filled quickly.
- Plans, coordinates, and executes all merchandising direction, campaigns, and sales promotions in a timely manner.
- Coaches team in the moment, providing consistent and constructive feedback.
- Ensures staff is trained and knowledgeable in beauty, product, customer service, merchandising and operations.
- Manages and assesses staff performance through consistent feedback, coaching, development plans, and performance appraisals.
- Forecasts/reforecasts business, focusing on productivity to meet sales goals.
- Enforces all company policies and procedures, including health, safety, and security.
- Manages store controlled expenses to budget, identifying opportunities to increase contribution.
- Manages and controls shrink.
- Regularly communicates with Store Manager to discuss strengths, opportunities, and trends in business.
- Identifies opportunities to drive traffic into the store through community and/or industry events.
- Creates customer loyalty and creates and maintains relationships with community.
- Ensures pricing, signage, and displays are correct at all times.
- Maintains acceptable levels of merchandise based on turns, at all times.
- Participate cross functionally with the company’s plans and programs as a strategic partner, with a perspective of the impact on people.
- 3-5 years’ experience in retail floor/department/store management
- Proven leadership track record
- Demonstrated strategic thinking and business acumen.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to independently solve moderate to complex problems.
- Demonstrates flexibility and initiative with minimal direction
- Proficiency in Word and Excel
- Passion for beauty !