Função: Marketing Desenvolvimento
Tipo de Emprego: Tempo Integral
Localização: Brussels - Office
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT WHEN YOU ARE IN MARKETING AT L'OREAL
You start, for a period of 3 months, on the field as a Sales Representative. This means you have a portfolio of clients and you visit them in order to respond to their needs. This to get familiarized with our products and clients.
Afterwards, you will have the opportunity to join the digital team for 3 Months, before you will take the position of Product Manager where:
· You are responsible for the development of the business of your own category
· You evaluate the potential of your brand and its products and build successful marketing plans
· You monitor, understand and report on the performance of your brand and its competitors within the market;
· You analyse your consumers’ needs;
· You do forecasts: budget setting and control are part of your responsibilities;
· You build out a strong relationship with the sales teams, logistics and finance team, PR and advertising agencies and the international marketing team.
ARE YOU THE ONE WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
· You have a Master degree
· You are at least bilingual: Dutch and/or French + English
· You are curious and take initiatives
· You are creative and communicative
· You are rigorous and analytical
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
· The opportunity to join the world leader in beauty.
· A continuous training with real career prospects
· An evolving competitive and attractive salary package