Cargo: Information Systems
Tipo de posição: Permanent
Tipo de emprego: Full - Time
Local: Netherlands - Headoffice Hoofddorp
BI Analyst Benelux
As BI Analyst you will be the local Benelux SPOC in a big BI project with the goal to implement one global BI solution, Microsoft BI, project name BOOST. While being in BUILD phase, BNL takes part in the project together with DACH and Nordics, in the North European roll out. The project covers all divisions for Sales, Portfolio (order pipeline), Controlling and Supply Chain.
The BI analyst will be involved in digital projects as well; which include data collection and reporting on solutions such as CRM, digital cockpit, Social listening, PIM DAM, E-Commerce and the use of new BI tools like PowerBi.
The BI Analyst performs the local PM role inclusive animating local meetings, workshops and test execution, and act as the central contact for key users and EMEA BI. The key users have to deliver the data validation, report requirements and testing, the BI Analysts is on top of these activities and assist the KUs. The BI Analyst is the key authority in follow through the business processes, and follow up with the business on content and analytics
With the roll out of BOOST, the application will go into RUN modus. The BI Analyst is responsible for the first level support, meaning e.g. helping the users with report questions, authorization questions and specifying new demands. Also part of run is animating the use of BI, identifying possibilities to improve existing reports or to see new possibilities that will help the business to improve with the use of BI.
The BI Analyst is able to work independent, to communicate easily with different stakeholders and to network in the L’Oréal organization.
Tasks & responsibilities:
· Knowing the demands and wishes of the business
· Translate these demands and wishes to BI requirements
· Impacting the assignment (report, data model, transaction, other application)
· Communicating to different stakeholders, the business, EMEA BI and the other hubs
· Checking the progress and staying up to date of the status of projects and demands
· Signalling if other projects or developments have impact on BI
· Signalling possibilities in improving reports
· Extend the use of reports and dashboards throughout the organization
· Relevant education at Bachelor or Master level
· Minimum of 2 years’ experience with BI projects and run
· Analytical, able to translate the questions to developers and understanding the underlying questions
· While being BI analytic focused, a technical mind-set would be a pre, but not necessary.
· Structural, able to plan different activities and deadlines
· Good communication skills
· Knowledge of Microsoft BI products (strong advantage)
· Knowledge of SAP ECC and SAP CRM (advantage)
Human capabilities and interests:
· Likes to approach people in order to understand their work processes, their information and report needs, but also likes to be part of that and owns the topic.
· Can influence the time management of the Key Users. Likes networking and can create circumstances that the Key Users like to do something for you which will benefit them.
· Resilient personality. The pressure in the markets is reflected in people’s agenda’s and needs consistent positive approach and attitude to remind people they are selected to be involved to fulfil L’Oréal’s need in this key strategic project.
· Being able to communicate on several levels in the organization and culture. Politically sensitive.
You will enjoy working at L'Oréal if you are:
· Innovative and out-of-the-box thinker who challenges traditional methods
· Entrepreneurial, initiative taker and eager to make a difference
· Passionate to inspire the people around you
· Resilient and easily adapt to a new challenging environment
L’Oréal offers an attractive role in a dynamic work environment, a compatible salary with excellent secondary conditions (e.g. 13th month, profit sharing) and opportunities for further career development.
At L’Oréal we aim to hire a diverse workforce:
“A diversified workforce in every function and on all levels strengthens our creativity and our understanding of consumers and it enables us to develop and market products that are relevant“
(Jean-Paul Agon, chairman and CEO of L’Oréal)
L’Oréal has been the market leader in the cosmetics business for over 100 years, and is one of the largest FMCG companies in the world. This success is the result of our powerful portfolio of international brands that is unique in the world and that covers all the lines of cosmetics: hair care, coloring, skin care, make-up and perfume.
Very complementary, these brands are managed within the group by 4 divisions that each have expertise in their own distribution channel:
The Consumer Products Division offers the best in cosmetics innovation to the greatest number of people on every continent. Its brands are available in mass-market channels (hypermarkets, supermarkets, drugstores and traditional stores). The division is the spearhead of the group’s quest to win over a further billion consumers.
Brands include: L’Oréal Paris - Garnier - Maybelline New York - Essie – NYX Cosmetics
L'Oréal Luxe offers both men and women throughout the world an array of prestigious and modern international brands with a unique heritage. The brands of L’Oréal Luxe strive to promote the different specialities of luxury beauty: skincare, make-up and fragrances.
They also set out to offer high-quality products through a selective distribution channel, and provide excellent service that respects the diversity of its consumers.
Brands include: Lancôme - Giorgio Armani - Kiehl’s - Yves Saint Laurent - Biotherm - Ralph Lauren - Urban Decay - Clarisonic - Shu Uemura - Viktor & Rolf - Diesel - Cacharel - Helena Rubinstein - Maison Martin Margiela
Thanks to first-class education and the most advanced innovations in haircare products and services, the Professional Products Division makes sure that with each passing day more and more people can take advantage of the highest standards of quality and expertise from beauty salon professionals all over the world.
Brands include: Kérastase - Redken - Matrix - Pureology - Decleor - Shu Uemura Art of Hair - Mizani - Essie – Carita
The mission of the Active Cosmetics Division is to help everyone improve the quality and health of their skin, whether they are affected by sensitive skin or dermatological conditions, in all health care channels worldwide: pharmacies, beauty and health retailers, drugstores and medi-spas. Thanks to its highly complementary brands, and its close links with health professionals, dermatologists, paediatricians and doctors practising aesthetic medicine, the division is world number one in dermocosmetics.
Brands include: Vichy - La Roche Posay - SkinCeuticals
This organization is one of L’Oréal's major strengths. It makes it possible to respond to the every consumer's expectations according to his or her habits and lifestyle but also to adapt to local distribution conditions, anywhere in the world.
For more information about L’Oréal Netherlands, see: https://careers.loreal.com/global/en/netherlands