Cargo: Sales & Business Development
Tipo de posição: Permanent
Tipo de emprego: Full - Time
Local: Pasig City
Being the world's #1 beauty company, L'Oréal empowers its people who are ready to take bets, think out of the box, defend their convictions, be resilient and leave their own mark. They are offered numerous opportunities, fast track careers and early responsibilities. L'Oréal has ambitious goals and is striving for excellence. This permanent learning experience helps you stretch your potential.
What will you do?
As an e-Key Account Manager, you will report to the Group Customer Development Manager of the e-Commerce Team under the Consumer Products Division (CPD), and be expected to:
Build, manage and develop long-term e-Commerce relationships in order to achieve the targeted sales revenue by increasing the brand’s online presence
· Oversee the brand’s online sales and development of an excellent user experience and customer journey on the web.
· Drive customer acquisition, retention and growth through digital marketing, and a seamless customer experience online, including managing CRM, loyalty programs and ensuring delivery and returns processes are effective
· Drives relationship with partners (as outlined above) to ensure synergies between the brand’s own digital activities and those of the retailers
· Develops customer understanding through customer data, contributing to the overall analysis of the consumer path to purchase
· Works closely with marketing to define the consumer experience and e-merchandising
· Activates the right business drivers by tracking and drawing conclusions from specific e-commerce KPIs (unique visitors, conversion rate, profit optimization)
· Adapts strategy to fit with the nuances of local e-commerce markets and leverages best practices across geographies
· Ensures that the brand presence and journey online is consistent with overall brand standards and strategy
· Drives collaboration with technology teams and ensures continuous improvement and upgrade of the site
· Scale direct to consumer online sales (only applicable for e-commerce leaders of specific divisions/brands)
Who are we looking for?