Contribute to brand and market profitable growth, maximizing the integration of digital into our practices, hence identifying and enhancing business development opportunities. Ensure marketing, communication and commercial converge towards developing the consumer experience, satisfaction and loyalty.
Place consumer insights at the heart of our marketing & business Model
- Drive the transformation of L'Oréal from a Top/Down marketing approach focusing on awareness, to an interactive & consumer centric model; focusing on customer satisfaction & value, bringing innovation and answering expectations of consumers more and more demanding, asking for fresh information, the ability to buy wherever, whenever and whatever they want
- Drive change – make the business case: identify, influence across the organization and convince on the opportunity and urgency for change
- Define the organization change path, for marketing, communication, sales, IT teams, and define human resources needs in coordination with HR
- Create and communicate guidelines for implementation; processes & tools, templates, partnerships
- Define and implement the proper KPIs, coordinate the appropriate deployment: educate, pilot, measure, share best practices
- Ensure a strategic outlook among competition & other industries: trends, intelligence, experimentation
- Ensure roll out of the following activities:
o Content management: Develop creative, qualitative and
appropriate content & features/ functionalities to support
the brand’s or project’s ambition.
o Consumer touch points/media strategy: Plan & optimize media (all
touch points) strategy & investments, ensuring cross-media
efficiency, close tracking of results, actionable
o Social media management: Create, develop, manage communities
(consumers, bloggers, journalists, pharmacists or hairdressers if
relevant) and deploy a relevant social media strategy to support
the brand’s / project‘s ambition.
o E-commerce management: build and pilot an innovative distant
e-commerce, m-commerce, new categories, etc… ensuring the
global consumer experience
- Customer data, relationship and service management: deploy a strong customer knowledge and data management, and deploy a targeted contact & service strategy, appropriate relationship campaigns and tracking.
o Help the Information systems and technology enablement
processes: Appropriate technologies, platforms
Technical & Professional Competencies Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Online Marketing, Advertising, Marketing, Communications or related field.
- Proven work experience in developing online content - strong background and experience in digital marketing and strategy
- Strong Project management knowledge and skills
- Solid analytical skills
- Expertise in on-line marketing, social media, CRM
- Expertise in advertising and knowledge of the media landscape
- Mastering of integrated communication campaigns planning
- Brand equity knowledge, understanding consumers and media habits
- Understanding of digital trends & technology innovation
- Understanding competition, market trends and beauty business
- Focusing on consumer expectations and satisfaction
- E-business capacities, Business & Retail understanding
- Profit and Loss Management