ABOUT THE JOB
- Permanent Part Time role offering 20 hours a week
- Centrally located in David Jones, Queens Plaza
- You will provide beauty advice and promote benefits of Giorgio Armani products to generate sales and achieve set KPI’s
- You will offer makeup consultation and application services using expert artistry techniques
- You will create a luxury and VIP beauty shopping experience for all GA clients
- Professional experience and qualifications within Makeup Artistry, Beauty Therapy or similar
- Professional experience working within a luxury environment
- Most importantly, you will have an appreciation of luxury products and a passion for delivering exceptional service to our guests to ensure that you can contribute to our ever-growing customer database.
ABOUT THE PERKS
· Access to extensive training and development programs
· Fantastic commission schemes
· Generous free goods program for access to luxury goods across all our brands
· Structured career pathways
ABOUT THE BRAND
Giorgio Armani is a living legend that is constantly reinventing the definition of style and pushing the boundaries of what is possible. The definition of Giorgio Armani cosmetics is Elegant Sophistication.
L'Oréal Australia is part of the L'Oréal Group – the world's largest pure beauty company with over 100 years of history and experience. We are a passionate team in a growing market, working to deliver our mission of Beauty for All through our local portfolio of 25 brands.
L’Oréal is a supporter of reducing barriers that exist due to traditional working practices and therefore flexible work arrangements will be considered for this role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity, religious beliefs or disability.