Cargo: Information Systems
Tipo de posição: Permanent
Tipo de emprego: Full - Time
Local: New York, NY
País: United States
L'Oreal USA, Hudson Yards NYC
The Manager of Loyalty is responsible for implementing and supporting loyalty solutions across the brands and divisions. Specifically, this positions focus will be towards the implementation of a new multi-channel, (digital/retail/mobile), loyalty program. In addition, setting best practice and developing an IT oriented loyalty center of excellence is a key objective.
- Management and execution of loyalty initiatives inclusive of business analysis and project management.
- Collaborate and build relationships with individuals across multiple geographies, disciplines, and organizations
- Partner with our loyalty vendor on platform road map and communicating feedback to our internal customers. Identify and communicate opportunities for implementing these new features.
- Identify key areas of program design consistent with other loyalty programs as input to the business dialogue
- Develop draft system integration flows
- Utilize and complete SDLC specific documents throughout the project life cycle
- Deliver presentations to both business and IT stakeholders
Skills, qualifications and experience required:
The successful candidate will be an effective CRM & Loyalty leader with strong Program Management, Business Analysis, Data skills, and a proven track record of success in delivering Loyalty and cross-channel CRM initiatives.
- BS or equivalent degree with 8+ years of information technology experience
- Deep knowledge and experience with loyalty systems (500Friends, CrowdTwist, Tibco, Olson, etc.)
- Experience implementing loyalty systems across eCommerce and retail environments
- Outstanding functional and technical communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Project and Microsoft Visio
- Preferred: Experience with the Salesforce.com suite of applications (Demandware, ExactTarget)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.
◄ Voltar à lista de empregos