Cargo: Finance & Controlling
Tipo de posição: Permanent
Tipo de emprego: Full - Time
Local: New York, NY
País: United States
MANAGER, COMMERCIAL FINANCE
LANCÔME – LUXE DIVISION
· The Finance manager will be expected to maintain strong business and internal controls to support Company results and comply with Company Norms
· Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting; MBA a plus.
· 5+ years of finance experience (Commercial experience a plus)
· Strong budgeting, forecasting, and analysis experience required, with previous P&L experience
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Broad business acumen and problem solving skills.
· Ability to work in a highly networked and collaborative work environment
· Well-developed negotiation and influencing skills
· A self-starter able to adapt quickly to changes in priorities and multi-task multiple projects
· Strong computer/system skills required. Advanced Proficiency in MS Suite applications including Excel, Word, and Power Point; specifically advanced Excel skills are a must. (Knowledge/experience with SAP a plus)
Please note: This job description does not list all duties of the job. Employees may be asked by management to perform other duties. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.