The L'Oréal Group is the world leader within the Beauty/cosmetics business. With its unique international portfolio of 32 diverse and complementary brands, the Group generated sales amounting to 25.3 billion euros in 2015 and employs 82,900 people worldwide. L’Oréal is considered one of the world’s most influential companies, and L’Oréal is present across all distribution networks: mass market, department stores, pharmacies and drugstores, hair salons, travel retail and branded retail. Research and innovation, and a dedicated research team of 3,870 people, are at the core of L’Oréal’s strategy, working to meet beauty aspirations all over the world and attract one billion new consumers in the years to come. L’Oréal’s sustainability commitment for 2020 “Sharing Beauty With All” sets out ambitious sustainable development objectives across the Group’s value chain, and in 2015 L’Oréal was named one of the World Most Ethical Companies. In Norway 165 employees helps making the company one of the Groups most successful, and the Norwegian head office is located at Lysaker.
L’Oréal is experiencing rapid growth, and to further strengthen our position in the market we are looking for an In-store Activation Manager for a 1 year assignment. You will be working with Norway’s biggest brands, in a strong team with a clear mandate. You will be a part of the local trade marketing team and working in collaboration with Sales, Supply Chain, Purchasing and our Nordic hub in Copenhagen. The position is perfect for you if you have strong academic results combined with attention for details and aesthetics.
We promise you an exciting and diverse adventure in an interesting and dynamic working environment within our biggest division – mass market Consumer Products (CPD) based in Lysaker as the In-store Activation Manager. The position is a fixed-term position for one year, and will give you unique insight working with the market leader in the business.
- Manage in store communication and visibility for the brands and ensure efficient point of sales (POS) process between stakeholders
- Lead the creation of POS material answering the marketing plan needs
- Be close to the field needs and trends
- Manage external suppliers: designers, production teams
- Drives the brand message for launches and promotions according to the business plan
- For launches, ensure new products are given the right visibility
- Adapt and execute locally the Nordic marketing strategy
- Develops necessary tools to manage and optimize the in-store elements flow, timelines and efficiency analysis
- You are passionate, energeticand dedicated to achieve results.
- You have a Master’s degree.
- Recent graduates are asked to apply
- You are ambitious and social, driven by results and have a flexible and winning personality with strong cooperation, negotiation and communication skills.
- You are structured and have a keen attention to details
- You are interested in working with world leading FMCG brands.
- You thrive by working independently as well as in a team
- Fluency in Norwegian is a necessity and since English is our corporate language at L’Oréal, your fluency in English is important
What’s in it for you?
- An exciting position in the world’s leading beauty company with great opportunities to develop in our international group
- A fixed-term position for one year
- Competitive compensation
- Pension, health and insurance schemes
- Attractive and central location in Lysaker
- A young and dynamic working environment with engaged and passionate colleagues
We offer our employees exciting and challenging jobs in a dynamic environment with an inspiring working climate and highly skilled colleagues.
L’Oréal has devoted itself to beauty for over 105 years.
Applications will be treated on an ongoing basis.