Manufacturing Supply Chain Job Description – Production Planner
An immediate full time opportunity for applicants
anywhere in the US. Initial training program is in Clark, NJ for up to 4
months. Seeking candidates who are mobile and willing to relocate to all 4
L'Oreal USA manufacturing plants. There is a $5000 retention bonus for
candidates who complete the training period in Clark, NJ and move to an
opportunity within a L’Oreal USA manufacturing plant.
Position Summary: Develop the short term schedule from the
monthly production plan to optimize customer service, inventory and maximize
efficient utilization of labor and production capacity.
- Develop daily short term schedule which allows customer
service and equipment optimization
- Participate in the production plan validation
- Perform capacity analysis for labor and
production equipment to determine feasibility for the
- Ensure delivery and release of components to execute
the schedule as planned
- Create packaging and processing work orders required by
- Root Cause Analysis for component shortage and
- Accountable for conducting/reconciling regular physical
inventories to maintain accurate system information
- Communicate and influence with all levels from
operators to Plant Manager
- Manage the production rework process
- Clear communication and transparency with all risks to
the production plan
- Maintain the master data accuracy based on production
- Update production recipes to reflect changes in
machine capacity (i.e. including uptime and batch yield improvements)
- Provide and plan for bulk to service contract
- Process Improvement projects as required
& Personal Competencies:
- SAP experience preferred
- Advanced Excel strongly recommended (Pivot tables,
- Must have strong written/verbal and communication and
- Ability to develop short and long-range plans that meet
established objectives and contribute to the overall goals and mission of
- Must demonstrate excellent business and personal
- Must have the ability to handle multiple tasks and
- Ability to interface with plant and corporate personnel
at various organizational levels and external suppliers.
- Ability to manage change, provide program management
and achieve results.
- Fully Supports an
interdependent safety culture and works proactively to accomplish the
safety mission in the plant of zero accidents.
- Supports and embraces the
Quality and Environmental missions of the Plant.
- Must produce World Class
Results through teamwork.
- Must selflessly develop
- Must thrive within a
- Efficiently produce quality
cosmetics in the right quality at the right time for L’Oreal USA
- Must create and provide an
environment in which employees can work safely and thrive.
- Must act as a responsible
citizen in our company and community.
- Must manage the plant’s
assets to maximize our stockholders return.
- Must demonstrate a 100%
responsibility and not make excuses or cast blame.
- Resolve conflicts directly.
- Must listen for
understanding and have a positive attitude.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering or Supply
- [1-5] years of experience in a planning capacity in
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment.
We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other
employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual
orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition
or disability, or any other legally protected status.