Função: Supply Chain
Tipo de Emprego: Tempo Integral
Localização: California - El Segundo
• Must have 5+ year’s experience in Inventory Management and Production Planning (MRP)
• Must have knowledge and experience in integrated manufacturing software systems such as SAP
• Must have experience in project management
• Consumer product background a plus
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Literacy in SAP and/or MARS (a plus),
• High Microsoft Word, MS Excel, Access, skills
• Must have the ability to make quick and proficient decisions
Maintain a professional inventory management perspective while performing daily inventory and planning activities for a consumer product company, with minimal supervision and assistance. The ability to multi-task on various projects at any one time.
1. Working SAP knowledge in inventory management and planning functions
2. Collaborate with the store team on replenishment strategies and inventory builds
3. Monitor and maintain “ownership” of FG inventory accuracy for NYX Retail Stores
4. Maintain Data Integrity in MARS
5. Maintain weekly/monthly reports, OOS, AtRisk, and other Inventory Mgmt reports for NYX Stores
6. Process and analyze proposals and orders for each NYX Retail Store
7. Process and analyze Animation / Promotional NYX Retail Store orders
8. Allocation maintenance accuracy for NYX Retail Stores
9. Master Scheduling
10. Complete tracking of NYX Retail Store orders
11. Communicate with various departments
12. Complete all required administrative documentation in an accurate and timely manner.
13. Back up and assisting the other inventory analyst/planners in their absence.
14. Attendance and significant participation in department team meetings
15. Intermediate to advanced data analytic skills
16. Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to lead and influence functional groups.
17. Ability to engage in healthy conflict and effectively problem solve within a team environment
18. Ability to multi-task, manage priorities, and meet commitments.
19. Self-motivated and results-oriented.
20. Ensure proper inventory levels are maintained in stores by consistently reviewing stock levels, sell thru, WOS, trends, at risk items, etc…