ACTIVE COSMETICS DIVISION
Acquired by L'Oréal in 2017, CeraVe- mass medical brand with an American heritage- has been rolled out across 30 countries in 2018 at an accelerated pace.
CeraVe as a new brand in L’Oréal portfolio has products delivering skincare products for all, developed with the expertise of dermatologists. As the affordable, accessible, dermatologist-recommended solution to hydrate, restore, and replenish skin.
In Poland, the brand was launched in April 2018 and was centered around the brand’s core offering, all containing 3 essential ceramides, with presence in facial and body moisturizers and cleansers.
Today we're looking for a high flying and motivated Product Manager to help us keep moving the brand forward.
We expect that you succeed in:
- Establishing CeraVe as strong mass medical brand in Poland
- Building brand awareness among dermatologists, pharmacists & consumers
- Managing marketing activities to build # 1 loved mass medical brand through digitally driven advocacy model
- Pushing growth of key pillar products and contributing to growth of the brand and drive the consumer trial
- Adapting the communication material (digital & point of sale)
- Mobilizing and collaborating with other departments (sales, medical, training, logistics, etc. ) and partnering agencies to strengthen medical business model
- Managing PPP budget, forecast and trade marketing plan
- Making recommendations to management on the category based on one’s expertise of the consumer, market and competitors (launch analysis, strategic memo, etc.)
You’re CeraVe perfect match if:
You have at least 2-3 years of experience as Marketing/Trade Marketing professional within dynamic beauty industry, experience in pharma would be an asset.
You have passion for understanding the needs of consumer and ability to adapt & understand medical business model, but also you:
- Are business oriented & focused on results, both marketing (brand awareness and image, number of engaged consumers loving our products) and business (sales, promotions, brand's profitability, distribution)
- Meet the deadlines and deal with complexity
- Have energy to face new obstacles, address new challenges, and find new, creative ways how to progress even under time pressure
- Have knowledge of market, consumer and brands
- Are detail-oriented professional
- Are Fluent in English
- Have great communication skills to successfully collaborate with the others
- Have passion for beauty and natural curiosity for skin care
- Friendly and dynamic work atmosphere in diverse environment of the market beauty leader
- Plenty of opportunities to grow – cross-divisionally and functionally
- Rich e-Learning package
- New Activity Based Working office in the heart of the city
- Attractive benefit package including: sports card, private health care, life insurance, pension package and internal boutique with a discount, product allocations
- Community engaged in Sports and CSR activities