Are you a strong marketing talent with interesting experience and have a proven track record? Is it your passion to work with the market leader in the world’s largest beauty company? You are passionate and motivated Senior Product Manager with entrepreneurial spirit and flair for make-up to further develop such iconic brand as YSL.
YSL Beaute is the subversive couture brand within the L’Oréal Luxe portfolio. The brand reaches out for new generation of consumers with it’s young, edgy & unique positioning, derived from fashion environment. YSL has an established fragrances business and a clear path to further develop within make-up segment.
We expect that you succeed in:
- Being responsible to strengthen YSL position in make-up and potentialize fragrances, deliver growth and run everyday marketing operations.
- Taking over control on your brand’s trade plan and P&L.
- Reinforcing brand presence in Digital through : communication, social media & e-commerce.
You’re the perfect match, if:
You have at least 3 - 4 years of experience as Product/Brand Manager within FMCG brands, preferably with make-up one, where power brands are part of your everyday work. You have a master degree and understand the dynamics of the marketing work in a big international company. Furthermore, you:
- Have ability to create, implement and follow up a strategy to deliver growth objectives
- Have passion for understanding the needs of consumer; ability to interpret them and propose creative, innovative solution to meet these needs
- Have prior experience in digital marketing would be an asset
- Have passion for beauty. We love our brands, and truly believe we’re making a difference.
- Have an uncompromising focus on results, both purely marketing and business
- Have attention for details. In luxury beauty business we can’t compromise on perfect execution.
- Have analytical and technical skills to ensure decisions are well founded
- Have love for engaging people across the company with strong argumentation and enthusiasm for making positive change. You will be one who shares brand’s vision and plans.
- From day to day, are able to address new challenges, and find new, creative ways to progress and to make women’s life more exciting.
- Friendly and dynamic work atmosphere in diverse environment of the market beauty leader
- Plenty of opportunities to grow – cross-divisionally and functionally
- Rich e-Learning package
- New Activity Based Working office in the heart of the city as of 2019
- Attractive benefit package including: sports card, private health care, life insurance, pension package and internal boutique with a discount, product allocations
- Annual bonus system
- Community engaged in Sports and CSR activities.