Tipo de posição: Permanent
Tipo de emprego: Full - Time
Local: California - El Segundo
NYX Professional Makeup is seeking a Social Media Manager to join our team in El Segundo, CA.
The Social Media Manager will implement strategies to create and strengthen our social media outreach to engage in more consumers while enhancing NYX’s existing and establishing new relationships with key beauty influencers such as bloggers/vloggers, beauty editors etc. We are looking for an energetic, dynamic and personable individual who’s highly involved and very passionate about the beauty and fashion world.
KEY JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Work in unison with global social team to manage the Instagram account to make it best in market
- Directly manage US owned channels: Facebook Twitter, YouTube
- Strengthen all social media outlets by constantly staying on top of beauty trends and developing exciting and appealing content while attracting new and current customers to continue to follow our brand.
- Manage social media communication via dedicated agencies, ensuring the brand is positioned correctly and effectively in all areas of public-facing communication.
- Organize social media events that embrace the realms of key influencers such as bloggers and video vloggers to develop more personal and enduring relationships.
- Generate contests and promotions that will attract new and existing fans.
- Maintain site experiences by ensuring tags and descriptions are optimized and content is fresh, accurate and relevant.
- Research and identify digital trends and make recommendations for greater engagement.
- Develop key indicators against which social media efforts will be measure, and create corresponding analytics framework to monitor performance and ROI.
- Demonstrates respect, develops others, enriches team dynamics.
- Listens and communicates effectively, actively networks.
- Ability to inspire and influence without authority.
- Reasons from multiple perspectives and makes appropriate decisions.
- Conveys energy, focuses on results and acts with integrity.
- Shows curiosity, imagines creative solutions, and promotes team creativity.
- Takes initiative, focuses on customers, improves business performance and develops a vision.
- Focuses on quality, builds knowledge of the beauty and retail business, understands beauty/skincare landscape and its competencies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing and or/Public Relations
- Highly knowledgeable and passionate about the beauty world and beauty trends
- Minimum of 3-5 years of marketing and social media experience
- PR agency and brand experience in Public Relations (national, regional, and local) is highly preferred
ABOUT NYX Professional Makeup
NYX Professional Makeup, named after the Greek goddess who ruled the night and symbolized beauty and power, is known for high-quality, professional makeup at accessible prices. A leader in the massive color cosmetics industry, NYX is defined by exceptional quality products with rich pigments and high payoff. Featuring a range of classic, seasonal, and on-trend cosmetics, NYX is a must-have among beauty lovers and professional makeup artists. The brand began with artistic inspiration, a single product and a vision.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.
◄ Voltar à lista de empregos