Função: Treinamento e Educação
Tipo de Emprego: Tempo Integral
Localização: Massachusetts - Boston
Title: Spa Specialist
Reports to: District Sales Manager
Location: Field Sales/Remote
The Spa Specialist is responsible for helping salon and spa customers reach their greatest potential through supplying the best products the professional beauty industry has to offer. The Spa Specialist is responsible for meeting and exceeding sales objectives within their assigned territory through education, sales programs and ongoing new business development. Upon starting, the Spa Specialist will work closely with their District Sales Manager to review their territory, plan the most efficient and productive routing to maximize market potential while providing exemplary service to existing customers. The Spa Specialist will partner with Field Sales Consultants to provide Skincare & Spa business expertise through education, training, and field visits and will aide in prospecting new Spa Accounts. Participation at several prominent industry trade shows and events during the year will serve as an opportunity to deepen customer relationships.
EDUCATION & TRAINING:
Supports sales by participating in and facilitating education and promotional events including area classes, company shows and events, hands-on work-shops, and in-salon education. The Spa Specialist will be knowledgeable in all area of the spa business.
ADMINISTRATION & PLANNING:
Maximizes the efficiency of territory routing to ensure the most effective account call schedule.
Effectively manages all administrative aspects of the role in a timely manner to include but not limited to daily remote order entry and regular maintenance of customer information and activity for the assigned territory in the core spa accounts. Additionally, strong participation is required in all regional and national sales meetings monthly. Works with management to align meeting agenda and follow the 20-60-20 guideline.
Responsible for selling Skin Care, Nails, Make up, Waxing, Cosmetic, Spa Sundries etc. Develops relationships with new spa accounts while growing existing salon base using Professional Product Division Brands and Partner Brands.
· Align on annual strategy to grow existing spa accounts and conquest/prospect new accounts within assigned territory.
· Set up formal appointments daily and joint appointments with Salon Sales Consultant
· Plan targeted customers for the full year and focus on Key Account Development - Identifies focuses and develops a plan of long term growth for within assigned territory.
· Achieves sales goals and objectives through the key performance indicators (KPI’s) established by management.
· Maximizing the market share in the spa business vs. potential by expanding product catalogue.
· Responsible for ROE in all the new SalonCentric accounts and Decleor.
· Communicate all sales information, promotion, education, marketing program and Product Knowledge to sales team (focus on Bioelements, Mirabella, Cosmetics and Nails).
JUDGEMENT AND DECISISON MAKING:
This position requires intermittent supervision as incumbent will be working independently the majority of the time in the field. The incumbent is responsible for direct interaction with salons and distributors and will be required to negotiate and react quickly with regards to business decisions, with manager’s approval for key decisions.
This position requires significant local travel to current and potential clients. It also requires attendance at conventions, shows, educational classes and other special events that may require overnight travel and/or some weekends. All work may necessitate the lifting of promotional materials and products up to 40 pounds which may also require bending.
· Esthetician License
· 3 years minimum in a SPA practicing
· SPA Retail experience preferred
· College degree strongly preferred; or equivalent combination of education and work experience
· Demonstrated outside sales experience or equivalent industry experience with emphasis on consultative selling
· Demonstrated customer service skills
· Excellent communication and presentation skills
· Must be highly organized, flexible, goal oriented and results driven.
· Possesses a valid state driver’s license, good driving record and required auto insurance policy levels
· Must live within assigned sales territory
· Position requires frequent and sometimes prolonged driving of a car, walking and standing.
· Uses professional judgment during all business activities
· Excellent computer skills - Windows-based (MS Office) systems and iPad applications
· Knowledge of Salesforce.com a plus as well as social media understanding and usage
1. Sensitivity to Métier
2. Demonstrates Entrepreneurship
3. Achieves Results, with Integrity
4. Manages Complexity
5. Leads with Human Sensitivity
6. Interacts Effectively