The Sr. Analyst, Finance - US DMIs is responsible for preparing various financial schedules and related reports for budgets and trends by operating across diverse and varied financial systems (SAP, Compass and Magnitude). Approve purchase orders, manage cost control and conduct budget meetings with department heads. Liaise with Development on brand product cost and pricing information. Interface with General Manager, Global Marketing, Accounting and Development Departments.
- Input, validation and report generation to support the financial operating documents (Magnitude, SAP, and Compass)
- Support the budget/trend analysis
- Support financial validation of product development initiatives
- Update monthly worldwide brand financial data files for General Manager and Marketing teams using the DIM financial system
- Approve POs, provide account coding and month-end journal entries
- Prepare various monthly reporting documents for Paris, Corporate, Finance, and Global Marketing
- Provide ad hoc financial data to brand teams
- Maintain the international product hierarchy through constant interactions with the Global Marketing teams, MSL, and Paris
- Analyze monthly business results and identify risks and opportunities within the budgets
- Analyze Balance Sheet accounts and assists with reconciliations and related commentary
- Work with business partners to ensure compliance with Group Norms and adherence to Internal Control guidelines
- 2-3 years of experience in Finance or Accounting required
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting required
- Strong computer skills (Excel proficiency required)
- SAP experience a plus
- Must possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills, strong oral and written communication skills, and excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong collaboration, negotiation and prioritization skills
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment
- Consumer products background preferred
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.