The focus of this position will be to partner with CVS Supply Chain teams (and Merchandising) to achieve mutually agreed upon product availability, inventory productivity, cost productivity, sales and margin objectives.
- Outstanding Data Management skills- Microsoft Office Suite applications with an advanced focus in Excel and Access. SAP experienced preferred
- 5+ years experience in FMCG Supply Chain or equivalent. At least 1+ years in a customer-facing lead role.
- Interact effectively, including solid negotiation and customer facing skills
- Demonstrated analytical approach to management of supply chain interface between supplier and the customer
- Ability to influence e2e Supply Chain and other functions across reporting lines.
- Proven ability to structure and conduct supply chain analyses with particular emphasis on customer collaborative results.
- Ability to understand impact of decisions and changes to e2e Supply Chains and to convert strategy into results.
- Possess a four (4) year college degree or equivalent job experience, preferably in logistics or business
- Own the planning and forecasting process for a specific brand/category within the customer portfolio.
- Main Supply Chain contact facing customer as well as internal Sales teams.
- Coordinate customer-centric communication by playing central role in Sales-SC; SC-Retailer SC; E2E SC interfaces for L’Oreal.
- Own key customer-centric SC metrics – Replenishment, OTIF, OSA, Forecast Accuracy, Retail Inventory, and Cost to Serve.
- Execute planning process against 3 year Customer Supply Chain Master Plan.
- Support Sales in driving successful JBP.
- Understand customer’s portfolio needs and engage Supply to deliver to expectation.
- Track Customer’s business and their own Brand sales and forecasting to proactively address demand and gaps and to drive consumption
- Maximizing sales through driving operational efficiencies.
- Develop resident expertise on Customer Supply Chain and Replenishment systems and Network.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.