Cargo: Retail Field
Tipo de posição: Permanent
Tipo de emprego: Full - Time
Local: Pennsylvania - Philadelphia
Kiehl’s Customer Representative –Philadelphia Airport
Kiehl’s Since 1851 was founded as an old-world apothecary in New York’s Lower East Side neighborhood. From our earliest days, our team has personalized every contact with a Kiehl’s customer. Today, we serve the traveling public with the finest skin and hair care formulas. By combining tried-and-true methods with the latest innovations from around the world, we assure the high level of quality, efficacy and service our valued customers have come to expect from Kiehl’s for more than 160 years. Creating a memorable, highly satisfactory Kiehl’s customer experience in order to meet our goals is our highest priority.
This Kiehl’s Customer Representative (KCR) is responsible for achieving individual sales goals established by the management team. The KCR provides superior customer service standards and develops customer relationships that will result in repeat business. Responsible for product and brand image presentation while maintaining a neat and organized store. Perform all job related responsibilities in accordance with the Mission of Kiehl and Kiehl’s values.
- Achieve individual sales and KPI goals.
- Be aware of store and personal goals, daily performance to goal, and KPI service standards.
- Provide exemplary customer service as outlined in the Kiehl’s Circle of Service.
- Greet and serve customers in a timely, professional and engaging manner
- Provide honest and confident recommendations and feedback to customers regarding products
- Become a Kiehl’s advocate and brand expert
- Perform daily boutique maintenance and visual merchandising tasks including stock work, re-merchandising, display, price changes, merchandise transfers and light cleaning according to Kiehl’s and management directives.
- Follow Kiehl’s Mission, policies and procedures
- Maintain Kiehl’s uniform and appearance image standards
- Regular attendance and timeliness for all scheduled shifts
- Proven ability to achieve sales goals
- 1+ years specialty retail store experience
- Competitive drive and entrepreneurial confidence to succeed in a commission-based environment
- Demonstrated ability to develop positive relationships with customers and coworkers
- Ability to positively and proactively handle customer concerns and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to quickly learn new procedures and processes
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Cosmetics experience a plus
- Must be able to work on your feet all day and walk up and down a flight of stairs or ladder if necessary
- Lift up to 25lbs on a regular basis
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Flexible schedule including nights, weekends and holidays
Compensation and Benefits
◄ Voltar à lista de empregos