Tipo de posição: Permanent
Tipo de emprego: Full - Time
Local: Ho Chi Minh City
B/ Main responsibilities:
· Being responsible for researching all L’Oréal trademarks to check if they’re in use properly in Vietnam on all distribution channels and report on monthly base.
· Providing training to enforcement teams of relevant enforcement groups on fake cosmetics identification, and relevant information to distributor/warehouse involving in counterfeiting for market raids and checks from relevant authorities.
· Expertise in building communication programs of fake cosmetics and IP violation on multimedia channel
· Coordinating with the Group IP Team in exchanging information of counterfeiting and providing relevant information to authorities
· Completing all administrative documentation relevant to protection of trademarks with multiple jurisdictions not later than 48 hours since the date of receiving.
· Ensuring to update registration of new trademarks with relevant authorities to enforce trademark rights in Vietnam.
· Coordinating with sales team to get alignment in action plan and provide contextual advice and expert guidance in trademark litigation to brands team.
· Other projects/tasks as assigned.