Функция: Разработка нового продукта
Тип занятости: Полный рабочий день
Место расположения: USA - Multiple Locations
L’ORÉAL USA UNDERGRADUATE MARKETING SUMMER INTERNSHIP
Who You Are:
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset who wants to make a positive impact
- Thrive in a fast paced environment and simultaneously managing multiple projects
- Have a strong attention to detail creatively and analytically
- Can foster a (healthy) competitive spirit and collaborative team environment
- Resourceful, can take initiative, and can successfully navigate ambiguous situations
- Have a passion for the discipline of marketing in its many facets
What You Want:
- Contribute to a very busy and dynamic marketing team while sharing fresh insight
- Become savvy in marketing metrics and dashboards to learn how to tell a story with data
- Fully own an individual project with strategic business impact
- Network and learn through informal events and formal training
- Develop presentation skills and business acumen from leading managers in the CPG industry
- Bragging rights and tangible results that will be used long after your internship
Who We Are:
If we’ve captured who you are and what you want above, then it’s a pretty safe bet for you to apply to our marketing summer internship.
We have over 32 global brands that are looking for the future business disrupters to be a part of product launches, social media collaborations and market analysis among other marketing functions that drive the business of beauty. Our summer internship is the exclusive path to be considered for L’Oréal’s full-time junior talent development program upon graduation based on overall performance. Expect to have full time employee responsibilities and to present your own insights to our senior management during this 10-12 week experience. Just think, you could enter Senior year with an offer!
Other Must Haves to Apply:
- Current Junior with a GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. on a permanent ongoing basis without requiring sponsorship
- Ability work in our New York offices or Los Angeles offices between June - August 2017.
Learn More at lorealoncampus.com
We are an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V.
◄ Вернуться к списку вакансий