Data & Content Analyst
As a member of the Sourcing Business Partner Team, you will work closely with the US and Canada Business Teams to create and maintain procurement and organizational data in the L’Oreal R2P Platform (MyMarket). In this role, you will also guide suppliers to ensure a timely availability of all the procurement content including external catalogs. You will often be requested to extract and analyze various master data.
You are expected to demonstrate a high level of analytical proficiency as well as excellent communication skills and strong team spirit mindset to be successful in our highly collaborative environment.
- Integrate and update the Purchasing Content in MyMarket (Ariba): Preferred Supplier List (PSL), Rate Cards, Pricing grids, Catalogs, Ordering Channels
- Maintain Organization Structure in MyMarket – inclusive of new user profiles and existing user profiles.
- Upload and maintain Internal Catalogs & Generic Items in Ariba while ensuring Data Integrity
- Monitor progress of Supplier Enablement for new Catalogs
- Support suppliers and Sourcing team for enablement in Ariba Network with External Catalogs and RFx module.
- Validate in Ariba External Catalogs prior to publication to End-users
- Provide support to suppliers as needed.
- Monitor and update the Sourcing Portal.
- Analyze various data sets in support of management needs. (GPC changes, Extracts from tools & comparisons, BI extracts, and analysis)
- Support various MyMarket Key Pillars, such as training calendar and course set up, quarterly divisional organizational structure reviews, process flows, and various support material.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with emphasis on precision data coordination
- Understanding of the procurement process
- MS Office skills (Excel, Powerpoint)
- Proficient in data analytics (V-lookups, Pivot tables, BI creation)
- Ariba/SAP knowledge
Your Experience/ Education:
- BA/BS degree preferred
- 1-3 years of experience
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.