Функция: Операционный маркетинг
Тип занятости: Полный рабочий день
Место расположения: London - Hammersmith
Страна: United Kingdom
The world leader in beauty, L’Oréal is
present in 130 countries on five continents. Our 32 international brands have
allowed us to devote ourselves solely to one business: beauty, with a mission to
provide the best in cosmetics innovation to all women and men around the world. We want to bring beauty to all people.
Our ambition by 2020 is to win over another one billion consumers around the
world by creating the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of
their beauty needs and desires through continued digital innovation. L’Oréal encourages
diversity and sustainable, ethical sourcing for all our products and we have
reduced our emissions by approx. 50% since 2005. Our brands are leaders
in beauty, and we are looking for you to lead the change you want to see in
are key highlights of this role?
As well as being part of a brand team, you will
assist in managing a franchise and develop cross functional influence. You will
also assist in implementing the allocated marketing, research and media budget.
And build your project ownership to propose new and different ideas for the
franchise. Your additional tasks will be as follows:
- With support from the manager, develop the mid-term franchise
marketing strategy to help meet category business objectives
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding
of the category and consumer
- Leverage these insights to
- Build an opinion on launch and
marketing mix strategy
- Input in IMC/modern marketing campaigns
- Continuously feed information on
the market, competitors to your manager and wider team
- Assist in the implementation of IMC/modern marketing
campaigns, be a key contact for all departments, agencies and
team including digital
- Build a view on best franchise
portfolio and ensure accurate forecasting and FDL
- Assist in managing the media plan
and PPP budget for the franchise
to assist in implementing your strategy
- Manage general marketing analysis
e.g., EPOS analysis and reporting
key skills are L’Oréal looking for?
- We are looking for a well-rounded
profile, demonstrating creativity, business acumen, commerciality etc
- Strong performance and results in
are L’Oréal’s competencies?
- Demonstrates entrepreneurship
- Manages Complexity
- Achieves results with integrity
- Acts/Leads with human sensitivity
- Displays sensitivity to the métier
- Interacts effectively
could L’Oréal offer me?
- World class training and
- Excellent benefits including
pension, profit share and product discounts and a competitive salary
- Work with some of the biggest
brands in the business, and the most passionate people in beauty.
- The opportunity to lead change you
want to see within the biggest beauty company in the world.
◄ Вернуться к списку вакансий