Commercial Industrial Placement
Based: L’Oreal® UK
Duration: 53 weeks
Start date: Monday 26th June 2017
Annual Salary: £18,000 per annum
At L’Oreal® you will be a key
member within in one of our National Accounts Teams, reporting to a National
Account Manager. The role involves working closely with numerous teams within
your allocated brand, including Marketing, Supply Chain and Finance. You will
also liaise closely with large clients such as Tesco, Boots or John Lewis to
provide mutually beneficial business solutions.
If you are positioned within The
Body Shop®, you could be placed in the Retail and Commercial team and work a number of key
areas such as pricing or providing analysis on new product developments. You
could also join our CRM analytics team where you will be delivering
reporting and analysis on our customers at an international level.
ACCOUNTABILITIES COULD INCLUDE
and analysing sales figures, promotions and new product launches
your team/account in tailoring new launches and maximising their success
new business opportunities
forecasting promotions and launch quantities
on and managing your own projects, long and short term with the potential to
present your findings
in-store visits to track your brands, competitor activity and launches across
- You must be results driven with an ability to achieve set objectives
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- A strong analytic background and
the ability to study and interpret complex information to drive business
decisions and highlight opportunities for growth
- Confident in using Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong organisational skills and ability to prioritise effectively
- Interest in the beauty industry and upcoming trends
- Confident in presenting
- Actively seek innovative business solutions and suggest new ideas
- Demonstrate an ability to self-manage projects, achieve objectives,
adjust priorities, manage time and follow up on actions
- Showcase a high level of autonomy to support your customers.
- Illustrate an ability to think outside of the box when it comes to
problem solving and creativity.
- Promote a customer-centric attitude and ensure that you can balance and
compliment the needs of the business with that of your accounts.
- You must be eligible to work in the UK
- You must be completing a placement as part of your degree
- You must be on track to attaining a 2:1 for your degree
Please note that once you have
submitted your application the Graduate Team will be reviewing it at the first
available opportunity. However, in some instances you may be waiting a number
of weeks to be hearing back from us due to other team constraints.