LUXE Media Coordinator, Paid Social & Search
The Media Coordinator will support the Paid Social and Paid Search teams through all fundamentals of campaign implementation, optimization, and reporting. The Media Coordinator will work across a wide variety of LUXE brands and media platforms to contribute successful campaign management across two key performance channels.
- Leads implementation of creative and builds campaigns in social media platforms (Facebook/Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat, TikTok, Twitter, Reddit) and supports launches of new keywords and ad copy in paid search platforms (Google & Microsoft)
- Manages day-to-day flow of social media & paid search performance including pacing, monitoring KPIs, and troubleshooting within each respective self-service ads platform
- Creates Excel workbooks to organize campaign performance data and provide actionable insights as well as pull insights from existing data visualization tools (DOMO & Google Datastudio)
- Monitors trends and the broader search landscape through competitive tools (Adthena), using data to surface insights and optimization recommendations
- Ensures campaigns launch on time across all tactics and partners
- Supports with QA throughout full campaign lifecycle (pre-launch and while live), owning troubleshooting and regular health checks of search keyword/ad approvals, landing pages, shopping feed health, ad strength
Experience & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- At least 1 year in-console experience with Facebook Business Manager, Pinterest Ads, Snap Ads Manager, Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, Search Ads 360 (or other bid management tool), preferably in an agency environment
- Strong competency in Excel including vLookup & Pivot Tables
- Familiarity with putting together presentations in and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated interest in keeping up with emerging technologies and the digital marketing landscape
- Demonstrated ability to meet tight deadlines while juggling multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to consistently perform under pressure in a fast-paced environment as an individual on a team
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.