Функция: Операционный маркетинг
Тип занятости: Полный рабочий день
Место расположения: New Jersey - Jersey City
The Social Media Art Director will play a key role in our social creative team. This person will be involved in conceptualizing and designing content for our social platforms, developing the look and feel of campaigns, as well as developing branded templates for our social posts that increase client engagement. He/she will manage a jr. designer and collaborate with our cross functional partners. One who has passion for original content and cosmetics is a huge plus.
- Art direct internal photo shoots
- Ideate on innovative digital 360 campaigns with our digital partners
- Push and inspire the team to produce work that is unique to IT cosmetics
- Develop high level art direction decks that are appropriate for the digital channels
- Lead brainstorming with team to ideate on campaign direction
- Establish the design parameters (style guide), specifications, for assigned design projects
- Work on multiple projects concurrently, ensuring deliverables are achieved on time while maintaining the highest quality
- Understand and strategically apply the latest platform/industry/creative trends and digital best practices, always seeking the next opportunity in this space for the brand
- 6+ years of strong digital and social experience
- Experience working in beauty or luxury brands
- Strong understanding of branding and social media design
- Experience working in an internal creative shop or agency
- BA degree in Graphic Design/related field or equivalent work experience
- Experience in managing jr designer
- Detail oriented with high degree of accuracy
- Ability to produce effective ideas under tight timelines
- Ability to take idea from concept to execution
- Proactive and deadline-driven.
- Self-motivated, a natural problem-solver
- Fluent understanding of current digital trends and social landscape
- Willing and able to contribute to the creative spirit and teamwork
- Experience evaluating teams and growing careers, the ability to supervise and train employees on an ongoing basis.
- Ability to roll up sleeves and execute work (fluent in Adobe Suites)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
< Вернуться к списку вакансий