Based: Hammersmith, London
Duration: 54 Weeks
Start Dates: Monday 6th July 2020
Application Deadline: 22nd November 2019 however roles are filled on a rolling basis
Annual Salary: £20,000 per annum
As a pioneer in Digital Marketing, L’Oréal is the place to learn how it’s really done! As digital becomes ever more important in all aspects of life, the skills you learn on this placement will be a valuable asset in the modern job market
As a Digital Marketing Intern you will use your skills to help market our products and engage our audience. You’ll be writing content for social media and email, as well as managing creative campaigns to interact with our users and optimize our website for our consumer use. There’s no guaranteed formula for success - you’ll be trialling campaigns and assessing results to help guide our long-term vision.
- Assist your team in the management of brand website updates – Banners, content, brand hubs, and catalogue
- Work with website analytics and reporting on trend, social analytics and competitor analysis
- Manage stakeholders both internally and externally
- Collate and present monthly performance, including recommendations on improvements and testing
- Manage Social media campaigns, moderation and social listening
- Work with sales and marketing team on brand eCommerce and eRetailer catalogue update
- Work with media agencies to support the delivery of marketing digital campaigns, including supplying of assets, links and reporting
- Regularly generate, analyse, interpret and communicate traffic against Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Assist in the development of eRetail brand shops and campaigns
- Implement SEO best practice
- High attention to detail with a data-driven mind set
- Enjoy using and implementing statistics to solve problems and suggest improvements
- Creative, with an eye for web site design & usability
- Demonstrated an ability to manage projects, focus on achieving objectives, adjust priorities, manage time and follow up on actions
- A media/digital enthusiast who currently has their own active social profile on multiple platforms as well as a demonstrable interest in social media new and developments would be preferable
- Eligible to work in the UK
- In your second year at University on a course which enables you to take an Industrial Placement Year (unfortunately if you are graduated you are not eligible
At L’Oréal, we strongly believe that diversity is a source of creativity, growth and performance. By promoting the respect and value of difference through human resources development, we have established ourselves as a global corporate citizen and a preferred employer. We aim for our teams to reflect the diversity both of our consumers and our catchment areas, at all levels, particularly in terms of nationality, sexual orientation, ethnic and social origins, disability, gender and age.
Once you click apply you will be greeted by our Chat Bot Mya. Mya will ask you a few questions to check you meet our eligibility for this role. Don’t worry, she’s not testing you! She’s just checking you’re comfortable with the location, salary and you have the eligible rights to work etc.
If you are eligible to apply you will then be sent a link via email to an online assessment called Seedlink. In this we would like you to answer three questions, two written and one via video. There is no time limit on this so please don’t feel obligated to do this straight away, however, the quicker you get it finished the quicker we can continue to move you through the process! The video element of the assessment is translated into a text and scored, so please don’t worry what you look like, just worry about what you’re saying! We will then take your score, see if you meet the benchmark and if so, submit you to the final review for Assessment Centre.
We will be running Assessment Centres throughout October, November and December. These Assessment Centres are specific to function, so please be patient if you don’t get invited straight away – it might just be because your function’s Assessment Centre isn’t until December!
Please note, if you apply for more than one role you will be put forward for the one we deem most suitable for you. If you have a strong preference please only apply to that one role to ensure you are considered for the correct role.