Сфера деятельности: Marketing
Тип должности: Permanent
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: Hoofddorp
Social Brand Manager
For our Active Cosmetics Division we are looking for a Social Brand Management talent with 2+ years of experience!
Who I am
Within the marketing team, I’m the expert at social media activations within the brand’s DNA.
I am responsible for creating 100% love brands, implementing the socials and (e)-PR strategy in line with the international vision. I am the expert on consumer engagement, earned media and paid influencer media. I own the connection to our consumers on social media, acting as the voice of the brand.
What I do
- Co-creating the (digital) advocacy strategy and campaigns (influencers, seeding…) with my main stakeholders.
- Ensuring that all social digital activities are aligned with the brand strategy and expression.
- Managing PR/Influencer budgets in alignment with my stakeholders
- Managing advocacy pyramid and campaigns
- Managing and facilitating PR/advocacy agencies, platforms and tools
- Overseeing brand social media pages
- Owning community management
- Tracking and reporting the social media activations
- Organizing advocacy events
- Guarding ROI by monthly KPI’s, budget reporting & pro-actively sharing best practices.
- Be the voice of the BNL market to international layers on digital advocacy topics
To maintain our top position in the market, we need ambitious people, with strong convictions and believes. People who are courageous, take risks and challenge the status quo. We look for future leaders who are willing to go the extra mile and want to make a difference. We need talent.
At L’Oréal you’ll be working with driven and passionate colleagues, and management that will stimulate you to excel. L’Oréal offers an international and diverse work environment where fun, next to serious work, is fundamental for our teams. L’Oréal takes its responsibility as corporate citizen, where you as an employee can play an active role yourself.
Our ideal candidate has:
· Obtained an academic master’s degree, preferably in a relevant field
· 2 years of relevant experience in social brand management and/or influencer management.
· Experience with fast and effective internal and external stakeholder management.
· A broad understanding of pharmaceutical market in Belgium and The Netherlands would be a bonus.
· Fluency in English and either French OR Dutch in speaking and writing.
· Strong skills to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
· Ability to form synergies between all consumer touchpoints.
Professional competencies that help you to be successful:
· Strong digital skills: you describe yourself as digital savvy and social media native.
· Build seamless consumer experience advocacy-wise.
· Budget management skills.
· Capacity to start up projects and lead towards the end goal.
· Upskill and transmit digital knowledge and mindset.
· Knowledge of other digital touchpoints within the business
Personality traits that help you to be successful:
· Analytical at the heart, but pragmatic when the situation requires.
· Entrepreneurial, initiative taker and eager to make a difference.
· Result oriented and able to convince others.
· An open mind for new initiatives and ways-of-working.
L’Oréal offers an attractive role in a dynamic work environment, a compatible salary with excellent secondary conditions (e.g. 13th month, profit sharing) and opportunities for further career development.
At L’Oréal we aim to hire a diverse workforce:
“A diversified workforce in every function and on all levels strengthens our creativity and our understanding of consumers and it enables us to develop and market products that are relevant“
(Jean-Paul Agon, chairman and CEO of L’Oréal)
How to apply
Are you ready for this challenge and do you meet the conditions?
Then apply quickly!