Maintenance Technician II - 3rd Shift
SalonCentric, a subsidiary of L’Oreal USA, is the premiere distributor in the United States of salon professional products. Through its hundreds of stores, national field sales force and sub-distribution network, SalonCentric promotes the finest professional beauty brands and educates stylists on the latest products and trends.
Position Overview: This multi-craft position is responsible for maintaining all components of the conveyor system and building systems as well as assisting with external vendors and contractors as required.
- Ability to demonstrate a working knowledge of troubleshooting and replacing electrical control components
- General knowledge of building systems (i.e., wet sprinkler systems, compressed air systems and plumbing)
- General knowledge of HVAC systems including split systems, make up air units, air handling units, gas regulators and components and supply/exhaust systems, etc.
- Ability to demonstrate working knowledge of building electrical systems including 480V, 277V, 208V, 120V and 24 VDC systems
- Conform to LOTO site procedures for all equipment
- Conducting preventive maintenance (PMs) on building and conveyor systems in established timelines
- Working knowledge of CMMS
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite including, Outlook and Word
- Responsible for daily communication of all pertinent information regarding building infrastructure, systems operation and maintenance to departmental management and maintenance team
- Responsible for housekeeping and clean-up of maintenance and project areas on a daily basis
- Ability to interpret specifications, schematics, operation and maintenance manuals, etc
- Diagnose and perform general mechanical and electrical equipment repairs including light fabrication
- 2 years in an Industrial Maintenance preferred
- 2 years of conveyor repair experience required
- Require prior knowledge and usage of Lockout/Tagout Procedures
- Prior forklift certification/experience preferred
- Prior scissor lift experience preferred
- Familiar with GMP’s
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as individually
- Ability to shift working hours as required to complete projects/repairs and component replacements
- High school diploma or GED required
SalonCentric is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws.