Job Title Manager, E-Key Account
Division: Luxe, Sales
Location: New York
Reports To: Director, Trade Marketing
Who We Are:
For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted its energy, innovation, and scientific excellence solely to one business: Beauty. Our goal is to offer each and every person around the world the best of beauty in terms of quality, efficacy, safety, sincerity and responsibility to satisfy all beauty needs and desires in their infinite diversity.
At L'Oréal Consumers Products, our mission is to democratize the best of beauty, and for us, beauty has to be sustainable. Our division holds the world’s #1 beauty brand with L’Oréal Paris, the #1 makeup brand with Maybelline New York, the #1 natural brand with Garnier, as well as NYX Professional Makeup.
What You Will Learn:
Responsible for planning and executing digital marketing initiatives for Ulta.com with the goal of achieving retail sales targets and attracting new customers through media, sampling, negotiated exposure, and social activations.
Drive Ulta.com Sales
- Analyze .com sales and performance to develop strategic insights & action plans to facilitate plans of increasing digital penetration.
- Negotiates digital exposures with retailer teams to increase share of voice; maintains exposure trackers and digital retailer side-by-sides.
- Partners with planning teams to strategize digital promotions and seasonal value set programs to ensure YoY sales targets are achieved.
- Executes + maintains all PDP updates for both core skus and new launch pages on (account) with the goal of driving conversion and improving relevancy within competitive brand set, including optimizations of product titles, descriptions, images, videos, and A+ content.
- Responsible for on time and in full delivery of all digital assets
- Work closely with marketing team on all content development and ensure Ulta friendly assets are being created.
- Maintain competitive exposure of key brands: highlights, promotions, programs to share out with management.
- Consistent + continued review of brand shops on Ulta.com to ensure optimization by reviewing/fixing continued opportunities and/or misses.
- Review consumer reviews on key launches + core products PDP and elevate any themes or call outs.
- Partners with retailer site merch team to ensure success of the logistical process execution for all promotional events, including but not limited to set up, testing, and quality assurance.
- Develops and manages retailer specific media and influencer strategy for Ulta by axe based on confirmed coop budget,
- Manage contact POs monthly.
- Work with all agency teams as main point of contact (UB Media & Internal Media Teams, BCL)
- Create and submit briefs for all COOP campaigns and retailer-specific media (e.g., emails, onsite banners)
- Negotiates and influences brand-led spend in media and A&I to ensure account receives fair share based on product priorities.
- Works with retailer marketing teams to take advantage of any social partnership opportunities.
- Partner with marketing teams on optimized asset packages
- Thinks outside of the box, for new and innovative ways of activating on social platforms.
- Manages all media initiatives with retailer, managing media placements and executing on all programs to ensure timely delivery of assets.
- Ensure sample forecast is passed on to marketing & demand planning and updated on a rolling basis based on shipments and timing.
- Build out omni sampling calendar to show initiatives planned strategically by week/by month.
- Make sure sample orders are placed and shipped on time for all programs.
- Place, track, and follow up on retailer & STE sample orders.
What We Are Looking For:
- 4-6 years of experience in digital marketing or e-commerce
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to participate in and lead presentations to senior leadership.
- Exceptional organizational skills with avid attention to detail and follow through.
- Strong time management and prioritization skills with a keen ability to keep projects on track
- Self-motivated, self-starter, results, and solution-oriented, strategic thinker
- Strong leadership and entrepreneurship skills with the ability to build effective partnerships.
- Achieves Results with Integrity – Conveys energy, focuses on results.
- Ability to influence decisions and find compromises through cross-functional collaboration.
- Listens and communicates effectively.
What’s In It For You:
- Competitive Benefit Package (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Pension Plan)
- Hybrid Work Policy (3 Days in Office, 2 Days Work from Home)
- Flexible Time Off (Paid Company Holidays, Paid Vacation, Vacation Buy Program, Volunteer Time, Summer Fridays & More!)
- Access to Company Perks (VIP Access to L’Oréal’s Internal Shop for Discounted Products, Monthly Mobile Allowance)
- Learning & Development Opportunities for Career Progression (Unlimited Access to E-learnings, Lunch & Learn Sessions, Mentorship Programs, & More!)
- Employee Resource Groups (Think Tanks and Innovation Squads)
- Access to Mental Health & Wellness Programs
- Salary Range
Don’t meet every single requirement? At L'Oréal, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and innovative workplace. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the qualifications listed in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways! You may just be the right candidate for this or other roles!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We would love to find out more about you as a candidate and do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by contacting [email protected]. If you need assistance to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time.
Our Safe Together Plan: Your safety is our highest priority. We will proceed with caution and adhere to enhanced protection standards to ensure our sites are safe for all employees. We must all operate with the shared responsibility for each other’s health & safety in min