Функция: Supply Chain
Тип занятости: Полный рабочий день
Место расположения: New York - New York
SalonCentric, a subsidiary of L’Oréal USA, is the premiere distributor in the United States of salon professional products. Through its hundreds of stores, national field sales force and sub-distribution network, SalonCentric promotes the finest professional beauty brands and educates stylists on the latest products and trends.
JOB TITLE: Brand Development Analyst
REPORTS TO: Manager, Sales Analytics
LOCATION: Berkeley Heights, NJ
The SalonCentric Brand Development Analyst is responsible for collecting and providing insight and measurement for current brand sales performance and potential market development, and supporting the business decisions made by Senior Management. This role requires experience managing various projects and the ability to work closely with Senior Management to interpret vast amounts of data and synthesize findings into actionable sales strategies and tactics.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with brand sales and marketing teams to dimension all new product launches including target audience analysis and full potential.
- Provide ROI analysis of all sales activities and brand initiatives, including a report of the impact of tactical impact events such as brand blitzes and education/show events within the market.
- Develop research projects to answer specific business questions from Senior Management.
- Based on the review of the market, develop potential target list by market for new product launches and brand extensions using CRM analytics to identify existing and incremental sales targeted accounts.
- Provide sales forecasts for SalonCentric by channel, and then regional and channel breakdown as required including goals by representative.
- Review sales trending reporting to determine market potential and market degradation; provide Senior Management and RVP’s with recommended tactics.
- Conduct research to provide competitive data and analyze those findings for Senior Management to help SalonCentric maintain a competitive advantage.
- Analyze territory effectiveness and suggest realignments for greatest market potential.
- Manage and analyze market segmentation and CRM analytics.
- Conduct promotional performance analysis and predictive analytics.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or related field required
- Minimum of three years of experience in analytics or reporting and baseline analysis
- Expert abilities in Excel required, including pivot tables, filtering and CSV files; proficiency also required in other MS Office applications including Word, One Note, Access, Power Point, Reporting Software and Microsoft SharePoint.
- Ability to learn, utilize and teach others reporting tools
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including strong presentation ability
- Strong business acumen, management, analytical and problem solving skills
- Accuracy and integrity of communications/information is required.
- Ability to adapt to occasional flexible work schedule due to necessary deadlines and ad hoc reporting requirements.
- Some reasonable travel is required
- Proven ability to operate effectively in a hi-tempo environment managing multiple tasks (task organization and prioritization required).
◄ Вернуться к списку вакансий