Сфера деятельности: Digital
Тип должности: Permanent
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: Düsseldorf
We are driven by a passion for beauty that moves the world.
We are the market leader in Beauty and a pioneer in Beauty Tech. As a result of the constantly changing world, cosmetics and technology are inseparably linked for us. Together with our consumers and partners, we anticipate trends and shape the beauty of tomorrow.
We live sustainability and environmental protection. By 2030, our Commitments mark the beginning of a more radical transformation and embody our view of how a company's vision, purpose and responsibility should look to meet the world's challenges. Our 88,000 employees in 150 countries are transforming our business to ensure that our activities respect the boundaries of our planet.
For out office in Düsseldorf we are looking for people who will join us in making a difference.
- Support to tailor the Global Digital and CRM (incl. 1st party data) strategies to the local characteristics that delivers on business impact and make it a shared ambition with relevant brand teams
- Planning, implementation and control of data acquisition and lead generation as well as implementation and evaluation of pilot projects in cooperation with the divisions and brands
- Consulting and support for the brands' operational CRM measures to ensure a successful increase in CLVs and ROIs through customer retention as well as loyalty programs
- Support with data acquisition, data analysis and recommendations for lead acquisition and 1P data activation
- Onboarding and optimization of international and local CRM tools, platforms and dashboards to capture, use and generate customer insights
- Coordination of CRM agency framework as well as internal and external partners (u. a. IT, Data, Legal)
- Lead multi-divisional projects to contribute to database growth and activation
- Establish legal compliant processes, including definition of internal guidelines and benchmarks for CRM & 1rst-party data acquisition
- Managing of weekly agency meeting, monthly CRM round table and strategic reports
- More than 3 years + experience, incl. ideally experience in CRM
- Team player with excellent communication and networking skills
- Extended knowledge of CRM systems (Salesforce / Adobe Campaign experience a strong plus)
- Proven track of managing efficiently complex structures & projects
- Business minded, analytical, strategic thinking
- Fluent in English, German a Plus
- Permanent employment in a crisis-resistant, growing market with a comprehensive range of social benefits.
- A competitive and attractive salary and benefits package
- Individual personal and professional development, a steep learning curve, strong team spirit and an open, cooperative culture
- Diverse, national and international perspectives
Diversity & Inclusion
L'Oréal is committed to providing equal opportunities to its applicants.
We value diversity, inclusion and individual self-expression in the workplace as diversity strengthens our teams and we want to reflect the image of society and therefore our consumers in our company. Any form of discrimination is therefore not tolerated.
◄ Назад к списку вакансий