Сфера деятельности: Digital
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: New York, NY
Section 1: General Information
Job Title: Senior Manager Brand Engagement (Couture Brands)
Function: Digital /Marketing
Supervisor: Director, Brand Engagement
Location: New York
Section 2: Job Summary
The Senior Manager Brand Engagement (Couture Brands) will aid in the design and implementation of the full Advocacy and Influencer (A&I) and Owned Social Strategy for Skincare and Fragrances. By embracing the spirit of both Lancôme, the Manager/Senior Manager will create 360 campaigns and identify talent that will inspire and engage our current and future customer audiences while accelerating brand awareness.
The Senior Manager will nurture existing lines of business with the key digital industry platforms (Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter) while uncovering new channels and customers while developing the overall social brand strategy. Lancôme is looking for a passionate, creative, innovative data-driven content expert. As Manager/Senior Manager you will breathe life into our beautiful brand and will write the next chapter for Couture Brands.
Section 3: Job Requirements
· 5+ year’s experience in social media marketing, influencer marketing, PR and event strategy
· Bachelor’s degree in related field
· Deep understanding of social platforms, beauty social trends, talent and social analytics
· Attention to detail and high level of organization
· Strong written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
· Ability to effectively structure and articulate presentations
· Aptitude to thrive a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
Section 4: Judgment and Decision Making
Aids in the creation of brand social strategies and influencer recruitment within brand constructs with supervision of supervisor.
Implements social and influencer programs with moderate supervision and provides data-driven opinions and recommendations for programming to be aligned upon with supervisors.
Track and report analytics and data back to the team and supervisors with minimal oversight
Section 5: Essential Physical Requirements:
Potential for international and local travel following COVID vaccination and lifted travel bans for international meetings and brand events
Section 6: Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Aid in executing influencer strategy in collaboration with Director, Brand Engagement to meet Lancôme’s A&I FY goals.
• Align key owned social media platforms (TikTok, Instagram, etc.) and clearly manage how they contribute to the overall brand communication strategy – including regram/retok potential with earned and paid influencer assets.
• In partnership with Director and Makeup Senior Manager, actively plan, execute and recap influencer mailers with a focus on timeliness/efficiency and growing earned infeed posts by 1400%
Actively manage continued outreach and brand integration with an ever-growing community of advocates. Support in creation of influencer content calendars and manage the calendar of content creation and dissemination.
• Facilitate brainstorms to generate unique and pioneering ideas for activating and engaging influencers
• Understand KPIs and actively monitor performance to alert team and aid in adjustments to planning.
• In partnership with AVP, manage influencer lists, campaigns/content and event approvals with DMI.
• Leverage market analytics and research data to maximize content relevance and customer engagement
• In partnership with Director, strengthen and maintain cross-functional workflows between marketing, paid social, and COE to ensure all activations reach their max potential
• Support team in the continued exposures on retailer social channels, ensuring more opportunities for regrams, original contents, pilot programs like virtual eventing, etc.
• Work productively with agency partners
• Leadership in the strategy, planning and execution of best-in-class events/public appearances
In partnership with Director, build consistent KPI reporting infrastructure for Lancôme where cross-departmental teams can easily access how we’re pacing.
• Track departmental budgets and invoice processing.
• Regularly assess social media workflow and analytics tools to create efficiencies.
• In partnership Director, team coordinator and fulfillment agency, manage product orders and workflow of influencer mailers to ensure efficient execution
• Maintain the role of a social media/digital marketing evangelist for Lancome. Ensure the skincare and fragrance categories are keeping pace with competitors
• Maintain personal relationship with DMI partners and ensure personal and team ways of working with appropriate partners alongside team members and supervisors.
Section 7: Essential Duties and Responsibilities:.
Tasks, Duties & Responsibilities
% of time spent.
Total should = 100%
1. Leads with Human Sensitivity – Demonstrates respect, develops others (i.e. explains strategic objectives and the meaning of projects; manages senior/junior members as needed) and enriches team dynamics (i.e. motivates the team to work with diverse personalities and cultures)
2. Displays Sensitivity to Our “Métier” – Focuses on quality, continues to build personal knowledge of the beauty business and understanding of beauty and Consumer Behaviors.
3. Demonstrates Entrepreneurship – Takes initiative (i.e. demonstrates resourcefulness), focuses on customers, improves performance (i.e. improves work processes to save time and resources) and develops a vision. Considers consumers a company asset.
4. Innovates – Shows curiosity, imagines creative solutions generating business value, promotes team creativity and utilizes data to draw new insights.
5. Achieves Results with Integrity – Conveys energy, focuses on results, deliverables and follow-through (i.e. accelerates multiple tasks to meet deadlines) and acts with integrity
6. Manages Complexity – Reasons from multiple perspectives (i.e. analyzes issues by combining listening, observation, reasoning and common sense) and makes decisions (i.e. finds solutions when facing dilemmas)
7. Interacts Effectively – Listens and communicates effectively (i.e. presents confidently and convinces others) and actively networks
Please note: This job description does not list all duties of the job. Employees may be asked by management to perform other duties. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time.
What’s In It You:
Salary Range: $117,300-$164,200
Competitive Benefit Package (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Pension Plan)
Hybrid Work Policy (3 Days in Office, 2 Days Work from Home)
Flexible Time Off (Paid Company Holidays, Paid Vacation, Vacation Buy Program, Volunteer Time, Summer Fridays & More!)
Access to Company Perks (VIP Access to L’Oréal’s Internal Shop for Discounted Products, Monthly Mobile Allowance)
Learning & Development Opportunities (Unlimited Access to E-learnings, Lunch & Learn Sessions, Mentorship Programs, & More!)
Employee Resource Groups (Think Tanks and Innovation Squads)
Access to Mental Health & Wellness Programs
Don’t meet every single requirement? At L'Oréal, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and innovative workplace. If you’re excited about this role but your doesn’t align perfectly with the qualifications listed in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways! You may just be the right candidate for this or other roles!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We would love to find out more about you as a candidate and do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site your disability. You can request reasonable by contacting [email protected].If you need assistance to accommodate a disability, you may request at any time.
Our Safe Together Plan: Your safety is our highest priority. We will proceed with caution and adhere to enhanced protection standards to ensure our sites are safe for all employees. We must all operate with the shared responsibility for each other’s health & safety in mind.