Функция: Человеческие ресурсы / HR
Тип занятости: Полный рабочий день
Место расположения: West Sussex - Littlehampton (Watersmead)
Страна: United Kingdom
Within our Global HR Function we have an excellent opportunity for an expert in compensation, benefits and mobility to join our team in The Body Shop’s HQ in Littlehampton, West Sussex.
The International Head of Reward will lead the Reward, Mobility & Policy activities for The Body Shop globally by establishing an international framework that can be adapted locally. They will support the design and implementation of plans and policies ensuring they are in line with business objectives, legal requirements and L’Oreal Group norms.
As part of the L’Oreal Group, The Body Shop is a major international beauty retail business. To bring our stores to life we have a team of exceptional individuals working tirelessly behind the scenes. When you join us, you're joining an exciting, dynamic commercially driven company with a unique legacy.
A Day in the Life:
• In partnership with the Rewards Director, L’Oreal Corporate Rewards teams, and The Body Shop Human Resources teams, you will advise on matters of pay and social benefits in order to ensure the competitiveness of pay from both a collective and individual perspective, paying particular attention to talent across our business.
• You will supply information, statistics, analysis, and simulations on salaries and will direct the process of pay revisions, conduct regular analysis on the competitiveness of pay and social benefits practices, and make decisions on any variances noted.
• Creating methods which enable the improvement of employment policies and local practices in order to ensure their compliance with the Group's legal provisions and policies.
• Managing and coordinating the Long-Term Incentive administration for The Body Shop globally.
• Manage relationships with service providers in order to ensure the best cost-benefit ratio and adherence to rules in force within the The Body Shop and wider L’Oreal Group.
• Leading the policy administration for Global policies and supporting local policy by providing structure/framework to ensure consistency across business.
• Responsibility for the Rewards budget creation and management.
• Managing and developing the Reward, Mobility and Policy team by supporting the development of expertise and skills.
Do you fit the bill?
• Do you have demonstrable experience in Benefits & Compensation planning, design, implementation in an International environment?
• Are you experienced in Mobility and Policy development and implementation?
• Is your approach analytical, detailed oriented and organised
• Would you describe your communication and negotiation skills as excellent?
• Do you have experience of working with external suppliers?
• Are you a strong team manager, passionate about people development?
If this is you – apply now! There’s a career waiting for you at The Body Shop.
What we can offer:
• A thrilling career in the L’Oréal Group across different brands, channels and markets
• A passion-driven environment where you will share challenges, achievements and innovations with your peers and manager
• A tailor-made integration plan to set you for success and an on-going focus on your performance and development
• Competitive salary and benefits package