Сфера деятельности: Transversal
Тип должности: Apprenticeship
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: London
Страна: United Kingdom
Based: White City, London
Start Date : September 2023
Annual Salary : £20,500
Level : Level 6 Degree Apprenticeship.
Degree: Chartered Management Degree
Duration : 3 Years + EPA
Working Day Week : 4 Days in L'Oréal, 1 Day at University
If chosen, assessment centres will be held in MAY 2023.
Day-to-day you will be...
- Supporting the PPD Consumer Experience Team to provide best in class O+O (online + offline) & Pro Consumer Experience. By helping transform salons & our industry through a better experience. Focusing on 4 pillars of transformation:
- Briefing and working closely with external agencies on digital & physical design projects.
- Working closely with other PPD teams, such as Commercial, Digital, and Marketing.
- Communicating with our salon partners (hair stylists and salon owners).
- Keeping up to date on industry & retail trends, ensuring all retail & digital playbooks are updated regularly.
- Frequently visiting salons to gain a solid understanding of the consumers 7-step salon journey & to track performance of implemented digital assets.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- A good eye for detail, creativity, and an awareness of current design & retail trends
- Ability to work autonomously with great organisational and time-management skills
- Experience in PowerPoint/ InDesign and Excel would be an advantage
- Have a can-do attitude, hands on approach and drive your own projects
- Be passionate, interested in the beauty and/or retail industries
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Have the GCSEs in English and Maths at Grade C (4, or equivalent)
- Have achieved an ABB at A Level, or 34 points (16 at higher level) in the International Baccalaureate
◄ Назад к списку вакансий