Сфера деятельности: Digital
Тип должности: Permanent
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: New York, NY
Страна: United States
Title: Vice President, Media Activation
Location: 10 Hudson Yards, New York, NY
Who We Are:
For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted its energy, innovation, and scientific excellence solely to one business: Beauty. Our goal is to offer each and every person around the world the best of beauty in terms of quality, efficacy, safety, sincerity and responsibility to satisfy all beauty needs and desires in their infinite diversity.
What You Will Do:
The VP of Media Activation will play a key role in overseeing the ongoing development and integration of the hands on keyboard media teams in L’Oréal USA. Helping to build community and connection with both the internal team members, agency team members and division team members. They will ensuring consistency across the media buying process, identifying opportunities to reduce internal competition (across category and across total L’Oréal USA), and will identify opportunities for all divisions and brands to be first-to-market with innovative media products and channels. We are looking for a person to provide thought leadership and collaboration to deliver world-class campaigns for our brands. To succeed, you will need to be a self-starter with management skills to lead a team to execute across online & offline media. This individual will be creative solutions advocate, willing and eager to try new tools and technology, passionate and knowledgeable about all paid media channels and the use of 1st party data, have a deep project management toolkit and exercise excellent leadership through influence skills.
The Vice President of Media will:
· Oversee the ongoing development & training of the hands on keyboard capabilities (Search, Social, Programmatic, Retail Media) along with the strategic implementation of direct media
· Develop ongoing test and learn scenarios with the measurement team to inform ‘Golden Rule’ development, best practices and playbooks
· Be the point of contact for the Global Media team on L'Oréal USA best practices and develop deep partnership to ensure aligned goals
· Develop internal communications that ensure best practice sharing, case study development and speed to market of new learnings and celebration of the teams work
· Ensure media delivery to aligned strategic goals in DE&I, Sustainability and in support of Media for The Future initiatives
· Partner with Advanced Analytics to develop Media Effectiveness Guidelines and develop L'Oréal USAs future forward media approach based on learnings and marketplace understanding[SR1]
What We Are Looking For:
• 10+ years’ experience in Media planning and Strategy, Brand Marketing
• Expertise in Media channels and measurement concepts with proven experience in delivering against media ROAS goals and optimizing against testing
• Proven track record of converting data-driven analytics to gain consumer insights, drive targeted digital campaigns, optimize user experience, and drive conversion
• Hands on experience in designing and driving digital campaigns using channels such as paid and organic search, social, mobile, display, affiliate, and retargeting
• Experience in managing a team, both as direct reports and external agencies
What’s In It For You:
Don’t meet every single requirement? At L'Oréal, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and innovative workplace. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the qualifications listed in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways! You may just be the right candidate for this or other roles!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We would love to find out more about you as a candidate and do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by contacting [email protected]. If you need assistance to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time.
Our Safe Together Plan: Your safety is our highest priority. We will proceed with caution and adhere to enhanced protection standards to ensure our sites are safe for all employees. We must all operate with the shared responsibility for each other’s health & safety in mind.