Calling all innovators, disruptors, and dreamers!
Join L’Oréal, the world's #1 beauty company present in over 150 markets. For over 100 years, we’ve been transforming, fueled by data, tech, innovation, and science. Together, we solve complex challenges at scale, while staying true to our commitments to society and the planet. Do you want to be challenged and developed within your area of expertise? Then you might be just the one we are looking for to strengthen our L’Oréal Dermatological Beauty Division (LDB) as the Media & Search Manager in Copenhagen.
Do you want an exciting and diverse job in an international and dynamic working environment? Are you ready to challenge the status quo and think out of the box? Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit and dare to take responsibility? Then you might be just the one we are looking for to strengthen our Digital team in our L’Oréal Dermatological Beauty (LDB) Division in Copenhagen.
As the L’Oréal Dermatological Beauty Media & Search Manager, you are the force driving cross-brand digital media strategies ranging from conversion and performance & trade media, e-commerce acceleration, paid and organic search, content, website development, CRM & other priority acceleration digital projects. You are the expert in your key focus areas and can cascade digital strategies to various internal and external stakeholders as well as being a sparring partner to them. You ensure the optimal usage of our media investments in collaboration with brands, clients agency partners, and our CDMO team, continuously improving our digital KPIs. You are on top of the digital media landscape and can work to develop L’Oréal Dermatological Beauty as a digital-first mover and a digital-first division.
- Develop a conversion/performance media strategy for the division while considering brand specificities
- Be on top of new conversion media opportunities for non-D2C websites
- Develop a search (paid & organic) strategy for the division while making sure there are no cannibalizations between brands
- Be the main point of contact for conversion/ecomm media and search topics
- Be the driver of trade media with internal stakeholders & clients
- Be a support to the brands in terms of website content strategy
- Manage cross-brand website projects & be a support to brands for website roll-outs
- Strategize the CRM strategy for the division as well as support the brands
- Own & be the expert in media reporting tools (and share results with relevant stakeholders)
- Set, monitor, and elevate digital performance KPIs to all stakeholders across the division
- Cascade and implement Golden Rules across all campaigns and activations
- Support the Head of Digital on digital community needs, WoWs, and processes connected to these primary areas
- Adapt the global strategic frame to the L’Oréal Dermatological Beauty realities and opportunities
- Maintain an understanding of the latest digital opportunities and trends to develop new initiatives and possibilities for the division, identifying test & learn projects to bring to fruition
- +4 years of experience in performance media, search, or e-commerce-related areas.
- Deep understanding of digital marketing – performance and data-driven
- Strong competencies across core focus areas: paid and organic search, performance and conversion media, website content, e-commerce
- Expert in analyzing performance, digital KPI’s, developing insights to consistently optimize strategies & improve performance
- Entrepreneurial and able to translate consumer data into business opportunities
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- On top of the latest digital trends particularly in media innovation
- Strong collaboration skills and ability to interact and spar with stakeholders across the organization
- Media agency or tech company experience preferred but not required
We are looking for our new Media & Search Manager to start as soon as possible. The employment is permanent and located in our Copenhagen office. In this position, you will be reporting to the Nordic Head of Digital. We are reviewing applications and inviting for interviews on a rolling basis, so do not wait to apply! We welcome everyone to apply for a job at L’Oréal no matter your gender, ethnicity, physical abilities, religion, or sexual orientation.
What’s in it for you?
We offer you a great level of responsibility from the very start, challenges, and opportunities including an individual career plan, coaching leadership, an extensive catalog of training and e-learnings, competitive personnel benefits, modern offices, and a dynamic and international working environment with engaged and skilled colleagues. Our Nordic organization counts close around 950 employees based in the four Nordic capitals, Denmark being the Nordic headquarter and counting 500 employees, L’Oréal Sweden counting for 230 employees, L’Oréal Norway counting for 140 employees and L’Oréal Finland counting for 100 employees.
Who are we?
Leading the world in beauty and pioneering the world of beauty tech; we are 87,4K employees across 150 countries on five continents and have a unique international portfolio of 36 brands. The Group generated sales amounting to 38,26 billion euros in 2022, and e-commerce accounted for 28% of the Group’s sales. We push boundaries and move fast globally to stay ahead of the game. As the market leader, we continuously deliver innovation and digital solutions that can bring beauty to all people around the world. L’Oréal truly embraces entrepreneurship, and you’ll have the chance to conceptualize ideas and bring them to life in an agile way not least through continued digital innovation. Your job will be your innovation playground.
What we do at L’Oréal always has a big impact. At L’Oréal, we define success as making a positive, conscious impact. We’ve been recognized as the World's most ethical company in the world by Ethisphere®. For the seventh time in a row, L’Oréal has been recognized as a global leader in sustainable development by the international non-profit organization CDP® in three areas: combating climate change, sustainable management of water, and protecting forests, for the fourth year running. In 2022, L’Oréal was for the 6th consecutive year recognized by the Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index (GEI) for having successfully created an inclusive and equal work environment. We believe diversity fosters creativity and accelerates innovation. To ensure that our products meet the needs of every form of beauty in every culture, our team members must be as diverse and inclusive as the world itself. For us, our job is more than just a job, it is about building a better future for others and our planet.
Freedom to Go Beyond. That’s the Beauty of L’Oréal.