At L'Oréal, we share a common goal: to create beauty that moves the world.
The desire for beauty has existed since the dawn of mankind. It is a universal aspiration that spans time, countries and cultures. And because we are a global leader in beauty, we recognize that everything we do can have a significant impact.
Our Swiss headquarters are located in Geneva. L'Oréal Switzerland is currently joining the DACH Germany-Austria cluster to become an even stronger center of go-to-market excellence by bringing in the best talent in marketing, engagement, business development and e-commerce to represent the diversity of Swiss consumers* and customers.
We are looking for employees for our office in Geneva who want to make a difference together with us.
YOUR TASKS 📓
Your mission: Maximizing sell-out by implementing the marketing and activation strategy, managing the L'Oréal brand portfolio.
- managing seasonal product animations at local level for one or multiple of our iconic brands
- organizing & preparing customer events and workshops (e.g. Xmas)
- Keeping track of the most important trends and risks in the cosmetics market
- Creating marketing and advertising materials
- Coordinating and presenting campaigns to retailers
- Continuously reviewing and analyzing sell-out campaigns
- Ensuring that local customer needs are taken into account in the DACH advertising plan
- Managing seasonal and occasional L'Oréal brand development projects
- Ensuring that the local media plan is executed correctly
- Supporting the local Social & Advocacy Manager in the execution of the activation activities
- You already have some professional experience in marketing or sales, preferably in the FMCG industry and have a good sense of customer and consumer needs.
- You are fluent in German (or Swiss German), French and English.
- Entrepreneurial Mindset: You are proactive, independent and reliable. You do not hesitate to manage and implement your projects with empowerment and drive.
- You are a strong communicator, with good interpersonal skills, and love to motivate others for your brands and projects and to implement them in a team.
- You are generally interested in trends and observe consumer behavior with curiosity.
In addition to a dynamic work environment, flat hierarchies and quick responsibility, L'Oréal also offers:
- A permanent job in a crisis-resistant, growing market with a comprehensive range of social benefits.
- An attractive and competitive salary as well as voluntary profit sharing and other strong benefits
- Green Mobility: we participate in your annual subscription to the local public transport system
- Individual personal and professional development, a steep learning curve, strong team spirit and an open, cooperative corporate culture.
- Diverse, national and international development prospects.
- Lots of fun, lots of laughter and a steep learning curve.
Diversity & Inclusion: L'Oreal is an equal opportunity, diversity and inclusion employer. We prevent discrimination and harassment of any kind based on gender, skin color, religion, sexual orientation, origin, disability, gender identity or other protected characteristics. Diversity & Inclusion is a top priority for us and is lived to the fullest.