We are driven by a passion for beauty that moves the world.
We are the market leader in Beauty and a pioneer in Beauty Tech. As a result of the constantly changing world, cosmetics and technology are inseparably linked for us. Together with our consumers and partners, we anticipate trends and shape the beauty of tomorrow.
We live sustainability and environmental protection. By 2030, our Commitments mark the beginning of a more radical transformation and embody our view of how a company's vision, purpose and responsibility should look to meet the world's challenges. Our 88,000 employees in 150 countries are transforming our business to ensure that our activities respect the boundaries of our planet.
For our location in Düsseldorf we are looking for people who will join us in making a difference.
Mission: You develop B&M brand business to achieve sales targets, being the interface between brand and commerce
You achieve brand sales target in B&M through building channel strategies
- Contribute to build cycle plan with the Brand Business Leader
- Build the annual B&M promo and trade plan (Independent pharmacies, Wholesale, Chains)
You represent the Brand to the Commerce
- You are the key point of contact with Commerce
- Work closely with Market Directors, National Sales directors, Wholesale Managers, Country Activation Managers and Sales activation and development team
You ensure B&M brand activation / retail consumer experience
- Ensure the B&M trade plan implementation
- Centralize and leads the needs for PoS materials (incl. samples, specimens, copacking) [layout: PM]
You define, track and monitor promotion performance
- Track promo cycle and analyzes performance
- Analyze promo ROI and gross margin with RGM Managers
- responsible for B&M promo forecasts (lopa owner)
- Contribute to baseline forecasts (process tbc wow group) with the demand planner
- Monitor promotion and POS material (incl copacking) budget
- Minimum 5 years of marketing experience with Business acumen
- Expertise in Skincare is a prerequisit
- Experience in Sales, Trade or Retail is appreciated
- Ability to combine and analyze data and craft strategies
- Excellent leadership, communication and influencing skills
- Collaboration and cooperation skills with the ability to manage complexity
- Ability to form strong relationships with various stakeholder
- Strategic. In the way of thinking & having the ability to react and adapt quickly, following the market needs.
- Entrepreneurial. Every single day, you spot opportunities to shake things up and change the world for the better.
- Driver. There’s no blueprint for the future. You’ll have to design it.
- Only human. You’ll screw up sometimes, but you have no fear of failure because you’re smart enough to learn from mistakes.
- Ambitious. You crave success and we’ll support you all the way. That way, we all win.
- Respectful. Whether you’re talking to our CEO or anyone else, you treat everyone the same.
- One of the gangs. Even if you’re Superman or Wonder Woman, you recognize that teams are the real heroes. And so, do we.
- Open. To new ways of doing things. To other people’s (sometimes crazy) ideas.
- You. You’re real. And you’re true to yourself. We cherish and celebrate diversity, so you’ll feel right at home whoever you are.
Does it sound like you? #weareloreal and we are thrilled to receive your CV and potentially meet you!
- Permanent employment in a crisis-resistant, growing market with a comprehensive range of social benefits.
- A competitive and attractive salary and benefits package
- Individual personal and professional development, a steep learning curve, strong team spirit and an open, cooperative culture
- Diverse, national and international perspectives
Diversity & Inclusion
L'Oréal is committed to providing equal opportunities to its applicants.
We value diversity, inclusion and individual self-expression in the workplace as diversity strengthens our teams and we want to reflect the image of society and therefore our consumers in our company. Any form of discrimination is therefore not tolerated.