📢 Calling all innovators, disruptors, and dreamers! 📢
L’Oréal is present in 150 markets on five continents. For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted itself solely to ‘Create beauty that moves the world’; it is now the industry world leader. Together, we solve complex challenges at scale, while making sure we stay committed to making the world a more inclusive and a better place for everyone & our planet. Experience the excitement of agility to shape the future of beauty, where diversity and purpose come together creating meaningful impact.
Be a part of our daring Purchasing team! Here, you won’t just work on complex challenges; you'll help create sustainable and inclusive beauty alongside our visionary partners. How will you create the beauty that move the world? Sourcing, negotiating and leading sustainable projects always with L’Oréal For The Future in mind!
Would you like to be part of this adventure?
- Be responsible for the sourcing of business services (ex. commercial temping, strategic events, HR, travel/mobility and professional services), IT and Facility Management & Energy.
- Anticipates business activity and acts proactively: Lead the category strategy, support and manage stakeholders’ relationships and animate finance community.
- Define and execute Roadmap of projects: Ensure that the procurement strategy is implemented successfully, leading RFP (timeline – TCO/costs – innovation – delivery of service – Solidarity Sourcing) and negotiating with integrity – find costs optimizations.
- Define and apply preferred supplier list and Master vendor.
- Ensure application of Global/Zone strategy at local level.
- Manage pre-budget/budget: be accountable for purchasing performance in your scope and ensure to complete P&L bridge for each trend.
- In charge of negotiations and business reviews, evaluates, and manages risks with your key suppliers (ensuring compliance).
- In charge of scouting new partners.
- Bring innovation and stay up to date in market trends.
- Solidarity sourcing: Be an ambassador of the L’Oreal For the Future program in your day to day, Work with strategic suppliers to implement/fortify program as key of partnership, comply annual objectives on this topic and animate L4FT community at local and zone level.
To be successful in this role, you have…
- At least 3 years of experience relevant to the position.
- Good communication, influencing and negotiation skills.
- High analytical skills.
- Ability to propose innovative ideas.
- Results-oriented and proactivity.
- Fluency in English (C1).
- 😎 Friendly and dynamic work atmosphere in the diverse environment of the market beauty leader;
- Unlimited access to the L’Oréal “MyLearning Platform” to boost your skills;
- 💻Smartworking: up to 2 days of remote working per week;
- Access to the L'Oréal Share&Care package;
- 🍒Cherry on the cake: discount for products from our brands’ portfolio!
If this sounds awesome and you think that there might be a fit, apply now!
How the recruitment process looks like:
- Online application (we advise you to upload an updated CV).
- Interview with the HR team to understand your profile and your expectations.
- Meeting with the business and with your potential future manager to discover in detail the mission designed for you!
Do you want to know more? Read and apply at: https://careers.loreal.com
L'Oréal is committed to building a diverse environment and is proud to offer equal opportunity among candidates. L'Oréal rejects discrimination against any employee or job applicant on the basis of race, religion, sexual orientation, gender, sexual identity, freedom of expression, birth origin, functional diversity or any other freedom protected by law.