國家: United Kingdom
CUSTOMER BUSINESS PLANNER – LUXE DIVISION
When you look at L’Oréal, what do you see? If all you see is lipstick, look again and experience the Freedom to go Beyond the ordinary. That’s the beauty of L’Oréal. We operate in 150 countries on 5 continents. With 36 international brands and 86,000 employees worldwide, we’re well on our way to fulfilling our common purpose: to create beauty that moves the world.
By 2030 we want to capture over another 1 billion consumers around the world. How? By creating cosmetic products which meet the infinite diversity of consumers beauty needs and desires, and always through digital innovation. Not only that, but taking our sustainability goals seriously; moving us to a more inclusive and sustainable society, for every generation.
Our brands, dynamic culture, and always being our own challenger mean that we offer freedom and opportunity you won’t get anywhere else.
If you want the Freedom to go Beyond, we’ll see you at L’Oréal.
If you join the L’Oréal Luxury Division, you’ll directly contribute to providing our consumers the best products and brand experience by making it unique for them.
Thanks to our strong, balanced and complementary portfolio we are able to meet the needs of every consumer, at every price level.
Our portfolio makes up 26 brands of which 17 are global, including the highly-aspirational and multi-expert ones such as Lancôme, Yves Saint Laurent and Giorgio Armani. Our incredible strength comes from allowing us to win in any environment; the most important one being the teams,
which are talented, diverse, committed, passionate in every region, country, department, and function.
As part of the Business Planning team, we are currently recruiting for the exciting role of Customer Business Planner for Luxe in our Beauty Specialists Channel. The Customer Business Planner will be the key pillar and point of contact across key stakeholder functions. You will have the opportunity for exposure to every step of the business plan as you work with brand partners to build a consensus customer forecast.
• Construction of the customer forecast (sell in and out – baseline, promotions, and new product launch) in collaboration with Commercial and Customer Supply Chain team working on the account
• Capture Stock in Trade (SIT) impact to sales forecast, ensure buy in profile accuracy, reflect cannibalisation & seasonality trends
• Understand the key drivers and building blocks of the forecast, including sell out and sell in ambition. Document, assess and communicate key risks and ops at customer level that impact both short term turnover management (M -> M+2) and longer-term business plan execution
• Carry out monthly KPI & M-1 Review, as well as quarterly diagnosis of turnover evolution and key driver and drainers
• Lead the account forecasting, including any monthly validation of the forecast
• Ensure alignment of the account teams to monthly forecasting goals, tasks & deadlines
• In month tracking of actuals (turnover and units) versus forecast and weekly reporting of any key changes in the short-term (3 month) horizon
• By using segmentation principles where applicable, ensure alignment with customer on promotional forecasts
• Work closely with Customer Supply Chain to ensure all SIT assumptions & buy in profiles aligned
• Risks and Opportunities tracked, including customer metrics (e.g. OSA, SIT)
Stakeholder Management Skills
• Ability to engage and positively influence internal & external stakeholders. Ability to manage upwards
Customer facing experience an advantage
Continuous improvement mindset
• Review and improve processes and share best practice with the wider team
• Supply Chain or commercial experience
Experience in forecasting is an advantage
• Strong understanding of the building blocks and trends that influence the construction of a forecast
Excellent Communication Skills
• Be able to effectively communicate with stakeholders at all levels and simplify complex messages
• Advanced working knowledge of Excel
• Experience using VBA, Python, SQL or similar to build tools and conduct data analysis to inform decision making
Working knowledge of using and developing reports in PowerBI an advantage
Ambition: You anticipate, think and dream big, demonstrating a high level of aspiration. You are self-driven and show proactivity, especially when seeing problems as challenges. You thrive for exceptional performance.
Judgement: You can balance operational and strategic thinking, challenging the status quo and managing confrontation effectively. You cut quickly through complexity and ambiguity whilst also thinking sustainably and are future-oriented. You reduce complexity to get things done.
Resilience: You always demonstrate purpose and ownership mindset but manage your own energy well. You uphold positivity for others and persist, bouncing back when faced with obstacles. You step back at times and accept limits.
Empathy: You cooperate and network effectively, creating genuine and trustful relationships with diverse people. You are sensitive to beauty and related emotions, always supporting others and showing benevolence. You understand and respect others’ feelings and motives.
Learning Agility: You are a self-motivated learner, showing self-awareness and demonstrating openness and curiosity. You experiment and learn from mistakes and past experiences, always showing courage and stepping out of your comfort zone. You support the development of a learning culture.
We put people development and learning at the heart of our business; we’ll help you master your role, develop your technical expertise and you’ll benefit from exceptional management and leadership programmes. From face-to-face workshops to our global online learning resources, you’re actively encouraged to embed learning into your daily life and are rewarded for continuous improvement. Don’t forget that every employee gets 3 Coursera credits; that means you can get qualifications from over 1000 universities from around the world, with thousands of courses to choose from.
Looking for a good work/life balance? With our new hybrid working scheme, you can take a flexible approach to work as well as benefit from early finishes on Fridays during the summer...so you can enjoy more time with your friends and family.
As any great employer should do, we make sure we look after your financial wellbeing. That’s why we have a great pension plan, profit share scheme and many more incentives to give you the security you deserve. We also put employee health and wellbeing at the front of everything we do; fully training employees as mental health ambassadors to support and educate ourselves further. There’s also the chance to enrol in medical and dental insurance, gym discounts, health check-ups and even yoga and Pilates classes to employees in all of our locations.
Oh, did we mention that as an employee you also get discount sales of up to 70% off throughout the year on our 36 brands? Plus, you also get the option to share that in our Friends and Family sales as well!
How we recruit
At L’Oréal, we take pride in creating a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment where everyone is welcome and their contributions are valued. When we recruit, hire, train, promote or engage in any other employment practice, we are committed to being an inclusive employer regardless of race, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, socioeconomic status, medical condition or disability, or any other protected status. When we look for talent, we welcome difference - different backgrounds, experiences, personalities and perspectives. The beauty we find in our differences gives us the freedom to go beyond. That’s the beauty of L’Oréal.