國家: United Kingdom
Live Stream Operations Manager
Join L'Oréal UKI's Consumer Products Division and be a key player in our Ecommerce team as we rapidly expand on TikTok Shop. We are on the lookout for a Livestream Operations Manager to join our brand new TikTok Shop team. This role is integral in elevating our brands—Maybelline, L'Oréal Paris, Essie, Garnier, and NYX Professional Makeup—on their individual channels, driving ambitious Gross Merchandise Value (GMV) targets. Be part of our dynamic team and make an impact in shaping the future of beauty in the digital space. Are you an expert in live streaming on TikTok? Apply now and be a driving force in L'Oréal's success on TikTok Shop!
WHO WE ARE
L’Oréal is present in 150 markets on five continents. For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted itself solely to ‘Create beauty that moves the world’; it is now the industry world leader with €29 billion consolidated sales. Together, we solve complex challenges at scale, while making sure we stay committed to making the world a more inclusive and a better place for everyone & our planet. Experience the excitement of agility to shape the future of beauty; where diversity and purpose come together to create meaningful impact.
In the L'Oréal Consumers Products Division, our mission is to democratize the best of beauty, which means bringing beauty to all. And for us, beauty must be sustainable. The Consumer Product Divisions holds the world’s #1 beauty brand with L’Oréal Paris, the #1 makeup brand with Maybelline New York, the #1 natural brand with Garnier, and NYX Professional Makeup. The CPD division is L’Oréal groups largest division made up of 30k employees worldwide.
A DAY IN THE LIFE
Reporting into the TikTok Shop Director, the Livestream Operations Manager contribute significantly to our ambitious goals and the evolution of beauty on TikTok Shop through:
• Curate and program captivating livestream content for each brand on TikTok Shop.
• Collaborate closely with marketing teams to align livestreams with brand strategies and product launches.
• Develop and maintain a content calendar for a consistent and engaging livestream schedule.
Talent Recruitment and Training:
• Identify and recruit livestream talent aligned with each brand's identity and values.
• Provide comprehensive training to livestream hosts, focusing on brand representation and audience engagement.
Studio Operations and Partner Agency Management:
• Ensure the smooth operation of livestream studios, coordinating with a partner agency for technical support.
• Oversee the setup and maintenance of equipment, ensuring high-quality livestream visuals and sound.
• Manage the relationship with the partner agency responsible for optional studio operations.
GMV Targets and Brand Equity:
• Set and achieve targets for improving GMV efficiency in brand-specific livestreams.
• Analyze data to identify trends, areas for improvement, and opportunities for growth.
• Implement strategies to enhance ROI while preserving and promoting brand equity.
WHO YOU ARE
• Strong and demonstrable expertise of running TikTok live streams.
• Proven track record in livestream programming, talent management, and partner agency collaboration.
• Strong communication, leadership, and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, innovative environment.
• A self starter who can push the boundaries and create new processes
• Ability to analyse and provide relevant business insights to shape future strategy
WHAT WE OFFER
We put people development and learning at the heart of our business; we’ll help you master your role, develop your technical expertise and you’ll benefit from exceptional management and leadership programmes. From face-to-face workshops to our global online learning resources, you’re actively encouraged to embed learning into your daily life and are rewarded for continuous improvement.
Looking for a good work/life balance? With our hybrid working scheme, you can take a flexible approach to work as well as benefit from early finishes on Fridays during the summer...so you can enjoy more time with your friends and family.
As any great employer should do, we make sure we look after your financial wellbeing. That’s why we have a great pension plan, profit share scheme and many more incentives to give you the security you deserve. We also put employee health and wellbeing at the front of everything we do; fully training employees as mental health ambassadors to support and educate ourselves further. There’s also the chance to enrol in medical and dental insurance, gym discounts and health check-ups.
Oh, did we mention that as an employee you also get discount sales of up to 70% off throughout the year on our 36 brands? Plus, you also get the option to share that in our Friends and Family sales as well
HOW WE RECRUIT
We’re committed to guaranteeing inclusive recruitment processes and to advocating for hiring and promoting each candidate in an ethical and equitable way. The Group strictly prohibits discrimination against any applicant for employment because of the individual’s gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, visible and/or invisible disabilities, socio-economic and/or multicultural origins, health conditions, age, religion or any other characteristics protected by law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.