國家: United Kingdom
WHO WE ARE
L’Oréal is present in 150 markets on five continents. For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted itself solely to ‘Create beauty that moves the world’; it is now the industry world leader with €29 billion consolidated sales. Together, we solve complex challenges at scale, while making sure we stay committed to making the world a more inclusive and a better place for everyone & our planet. Experience the excitement of agility to shape the future of beauty; where diversity and purpose come together to create meaningful impact.
In the L'Oréal Dermatological Beauty Division, we change people's lives by creating the ‘beauty of health’ with our iconic brands (La Roche- Posay, Vichy, CeraVe, SkinCeuticals). With the most prescribed brands by dermatologists and other specialists, our division is maintaining a double-digit growth worldwide for the last 5 years which is fueled by +7.5k employees around the world
A DAY IN THE LIFE
As the National Account Manager for Amazon, you will:
• Have responsibility for managing the Amazon account for the LDB Division, UKI
• Report to e-Com director
• Manage one National Account Executive
• Liaise daily with internal and external Amazon stakeholders, collaborating closely with divisional teams such as marketing, online brand managers, e-Activation, and retail media teams.
Achieve core sales, brand, and profit targets:
• Deliver the overall sales objectives, gaining market share, growing turnover and managing the profitability of the account in the UK&I
• Deliver on the Amazon Terms Agreement
• Launch new LDB brands with best-in-class medical category and brand execution.
• Build medical first activations plans and strategise tent-pole promotions throughout the year
• Forecast and manage the customer supply chain relationship both with the LDB & Multi-Div teams.
• Assist with promotional nominations forms, tracking and approving rebates for audit.
• Track EPOS / SISO / SIT / Net PPM
Execute Eventing & Partnership marketing:
• You will work closely with the e-Activation and Retail media team to create & execute full funnel activations for key sales periods and tentpole events on Amazon.
• Deliver post event analysis to continue to optimize the plans.
• Collaborate with EU Zone on new growth opportunities and strategies such as bundles, develop an LDB format strategy and multi-divisional events.
Create value through Customer insight and experience:
• Analyse and develop learnings from customer insights and data to create opportunities for the account and brands.
• Lead best in class medical basics – PDPs, Brand, Category pages.
Master operational excellence:
• Working with the supply chain team to maximise online availability.
• Plan & execute full-funnel 360 key NPD launches on time, with A* content & healthy stock cover in collaboration with online brand manager, marketing, and e-Activation.
• Ensure retailer is compliant with selective distribution agreement.
WHO YOU ARE
Alongside experience in a similar role and excellent leadership & communication skills, you should be confident demonstrating all of the following:
• Strong experience in a customer-facing role.
• Proven knowledge of retailer strategies and objectives.
• Digital expertise and ability to navigate the e-commerce channel.
• Be ready to up-skill the division on Amazon, it’s capabilities and ways of working.
• Strong data analysis capability with the ability to integrate multiple sources to build compelling recommendations.
• Operating with discipline and attention to detail.
• Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment with multiple stakeholders.
• Excellent teamwork skills with proven ability to collaborate across multiple disciplines to ensure product success and ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority.
WHAT WE OFFER
We put people development and learning at the heart of our business; we’ll help you master your role, develop your technical expertise and you’ll benefit from exceptional management and leadership programmes. From face-to-face workshops to our global online learning resources, you’re actively encouraged to embed learning into your daily life and are rewarded for continuous improvement.
Looking for a good work/life balance? With our new hybrid working scheme, you can take a flexible approach to work as well as benefit from early finishes on Fridays during the summer...so you can enjoy more time with your friends and family.
As any great employer should do, we make sure we look after your financial wellbeing. That’s why we have a great pension plan, profit share scheme and many more incentives to give you the security you deserve. We also put employee health and wellbeing at the front of everything we do; fully training employees as mental health ambassadors to support and educate ourselves further. There’s also the chance to enrol in medical and dental insurance, gym discounts and health check-ups.
Oh, did we mention that as an employee you also get discount sales of up to 70% off throughout the year on our 36 brands? Plus, you also get the option to share that in our Friends and Family sales as well!
HOW WE RECRUIT
We’re committed to guaranteeing inclusive recruitment processes and to advocating for hiring and promoting each candidate in an ethical and equitable way. The Group strictly prohibits discrimination against any applicant for employment because of the individual’s gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, visible and/or invisible disabilities, socio-economic and/or multicultural origins, health conditions, age, religion or any other characteristics protected by law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.