ABOUT THE JOB:
Join our growing L’Oréal Dermatological Beauty Division (LDB) in this exciting field-based role within our QLD Medical field team as a Medical Representative for La Roche Posay, engaging with Dermatologists and GPs. Reporting into the Medical Field Manager, the successful candidate will be required to manage a territory within and around the Sunshine Coast, and be able to travel to Regional Qld as required on occasion.
- Build strong customer relationships and deliver customer-centric solutions;
- Develop and execute a robust territory business plan leveraging face-to-face as well as digital engagements with Dermatologists and GPs to create a personalised omni-channel experience for our customers;
- Drive growth in your territory through detailing the dermatological formulations to prescriber database, resulting in recommendations;
- Liaise with key dermatologists and general practitioners within your territory to determine growth opportunities and implement synergies;
- Collaborate with the QLD team to optimise performance and enhance the connection we have with our customers;
- Working in partnership with our medical, commercial and marketing teams to deliver outcomes aligned with our strategic objectives.
- Have a growth mindset, show curiosity and a willingness to learn and develop;
- Excellent communication skills and demonstrated ability to work within high performing teams;
- Previous success in medical sales dealing with General Practitioners or other medical specialists is advantageous but not essential;
- Demonstrated sales performance through superior influencing skills within healthcare settings;
- Experience in the area of skin care or dermatology will be viewed favourably;
- Tertiary qualifications in pharmacy or in any other field of science preferred, but not essential.
ABOUT THE PERKS
- Corporate discounts available as well as an annual product allowance to use on all our brands
- Great commission earning potential
- Social, Health & Well-being programs throughout the year
- Access to ongoing training, coaching and development
ABOUT THE DIVISION
Brands in our L’Oreal Dermatological Beauty Division meet the needs of a range of different skin types. Available in retail pharmacy and medical outlets worldwide, they're both developed and approved by health professionals like dermatologists, paediatricians and cosmetic doctors. LDB is leading the way in the dermocosmetic and cosmeceutical industry with brands like La Roche Posay, Cerave and Skinceuticals.