The IT Domain PMO will be responsible for the governance of the Zone Domain IT project portfolios and the implementation of Zone IT Transformation program’s initiatives in North Asia (NA) and South Asia Pacific Middle East North Africa (SAPMENA). She/he will also support in the project portfolio’s financial management, budgeting, and reporting as well as any Transformation activities in the context of the Target Organization Model roll-out.
This position requires close working relationships with Zone domains (Digital, Retail, B2B Integration), Group/Zone hub IT teams, business partners, external partners and the NA & SAPMENA CIO Office. She/he will also support Zone FSC IT domain’s communication and coordination for internal events.
Key job accountabilities:
- Own, animate, and facilitate IT governance for the Zone FSC IT domain.
- Support the management of the domain’s IT roadmap and portfolio, ensuring the proper governance, committees, dashboards and KPIs are in place.
- Strategically manage Group and Zone stakeholder’s IT initiatives portfolio and requests
- Activate agile/product transformation within Zone IT team and domain.
- Track, measure, and communicate the realization of value delivered by Zone IT Initiatives
- Drive the budgeting process across the Zone to ensure budgeting is completed on-time and within plan and tracks.
- Support in project portfolio financial management, reporting, and information accuracy while working closely with Finance Controllers
- Lead internal communications planning for the domain on key campaigns, initiatives, and internal events.
- Responsible for the preparation of the domain’s activities in Strategic Planning, Budget Planning, Group CPP, Zone CPP, Domain Review, Governance Meeting, Project Review & IT Zone Management Committee
- Show sensitivity to the L'Oréal métier/Business.
- Advocate the highest standards of IT Portfolio Management to ensure value creation for the Business.
- Drive and follow up Transformation Initiatives including IT Transformation Program (Beauty Tech)
- Support in project portfolio Financial Management across the domain
- Provide effective Communication across the Zone
- Support to accelerate & animate CIO Office and Employee Experience’s activities.
- Degree in Business/Engineering/Information Technology
- Applied knowledge of IT Project Management and Program Management Office (PMO)
- Strong experience as transformation program leader in an international environment.
- Experience in Digital or in FMCG are a plus.
- Minimum 10 years’ work experience
- Results-driven who has held a PMO role within a regional organization or IT domain.
- Manage multiple priorities as an independent, self-starter with excellent time management within a rapidly evolving business.
- Able to build positive relationships to drive and collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders and teams across levels.
- Ability to influence and empathize with stakeholders’ challenges and needs.
- Ability to balance the role of strategist with urgency to deliver results.
- Capability to contribute strategically as well as tactically and operationally.
- Effective communicator with ability to promote new kind of services and/or transformation program internally to drive change.
- Demonstrate an ability to challenge strategic plans where suitable.
- Knowledge of project/product management & methodologies
- Sound knowledge of project finance, budget processes
- Good knowledge of communication and learning function
- ITSM/PPM Tools (ServiceNow)
- Microsoft Office applications -- Office Suite (Project, PowerPoint, Excel, Word), Visio
- Knowledge of tools for data extraction & reporting such as Power BI, MS Excel preferred.
- CMMI, ITIL, Project methodologies
- Agile methodology knowledge is a plus.