Job Title: Executive Assistant
Division: Chief Digital Marketing Office
Location: NY, 10 Hudson Yards
Reports To: Media Lead(s)
WHO WE ARE
For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted its energy, innovation, and scientific excellence solely to one business: Beauty. Our goal is to offer each and every person around the world the best of beauty in terms of quality, efficacy, safety, sincerity and responsibility to satisfy all beauty needs and desires in their infinite diversity.
CDMO: The Corporate Digital and Marketing Office mission is to put the consumer at the heart of L’Oréal’s business and drive digital innovation. As a force for L’Oréal’s innovation, CDMO delivers the best consumer experiences, drives new marketing models, and spearheads new digital capabilities to futureproof the group’s business.
At L’Oréal, our Digital team is an opportunity to be at the center of L'Oréal's digital transformation. We are determined to be pioneers in the new beauty tech world, and by incorporating digital into everything that we do, we are creating a better relationship with our consumers. When beauty and tech collide, the impossible can happen! Come join our dynamic team!
This position reports into the L’Oréal USA Chief Digital Marketing Officer and works closely with a team of top executives and colleagues across all divisions and brands, outside vendors, and International Top Management. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: calendar management, presentation material and meetings preparation, events organization and purchase order creation and processing. Additional responsibilities include expense report preparation, executive travel arrangements, ordering of supplies and space management.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
For Media Team
Partner with CDMO EA on logistics Management for onsite/ remote meetings and events and provide coverage for WFH and OOO days:
- Logistics for meetings: prepare agenda, send meeting requests, confirm attendance of required attendees, reserve appropriate meeting space, and partner with IT for use of technical systems when needed (i.e.: video conference, use of external or internal drives), manage ordering of catering, supplies and equipment.
- Advise concierge of visitors, arrange schedule for and greets visitors and escort them to appropriate area or person.
- Logistics for external presentation engagements.
For Media Team Lead (s)
- Attendance is an essential function of this position following Hybrid Flex policy
- Administrative tasks, including: complex calendar management for internal and external meetings, heavy domestic and international travel arrangements, screen/answer telephone calls/emails.
- Provide the Media lead with a daily agenda, communicate updates as it changes and confers with the executive to ensure calendar is manageable.
- Prepare/type correspondences, assist with preparation for accurate presentations and spread sheets
- Liaise with internal executives & teams, as well as external business contacts to establish seamless communication, working across multiple time zones and partners.
- File any documentation as needed.
- Administer travel and expense reports with accuracy and timelines
- Manage T&E budget and report trend on monthly cadence
- Open and manage purchase orders (PO’s) and/or other related requests.
- Manage On/Offboarding of agency partners to L’Oreal systems and files, maintain access and confidentiality (4 to 5 people a week- up to 250 people).
- Enable auditing actions (every 2/3 years)
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 5+ years’ previous executive assistance experience; support of c-suite executives preferred.
- Excellent proficiency in Microsoft Office (i.e., Teams, Outlook, OneDrive, Word, Excel & PowerPoint) and Concur.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- French language a plus
- Extremely strong interpersonal skills with a seamless ability to engage with people of diverse backgrounds and levels both internally and externally, as well as varied cultural backgrounds and creative personalities
- Ability to use judgment and discretion in complete tasks with limited or no direction.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task daily responsibilities, effectively.
- Possess a high degree of professionalism & ability to handle highly confidential information.
- Takes ownership and anticipates recurring/large meetings agendas, preparation processes (pre-reads, surveys (pre or post), easy to gather materials.
- Ability to integrate critical thinking and accuracy in organizing meetings - from schedule sequences with other meetings to cross checking attendees.
- Persistent follow-up with stakeholders to ensure materials are prepared and shared in a timely manner with meeting attendees.
- Ability to work in a challenging and fast paced environment with a strong sense of urgency.
- Confident to ask for clarification to deliver results and better prioritize.
- Strong work-ethic, can-do attitude, proactive, efficient and forward-thinking.
- Positivity and resourcefulness are key.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
- Salary Range: $67,700.00-$94,800.00
- Competitive Benefit Package (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Pension Plan)
- Hybrid Work Policy (3 Days in Office, 2 Days Work from Home)
- Flexible Time Off (Paid Company Holidays, Paid Vacation, Vacation Buy Program, Volunteer Time, Summer Fridays & More!)
- Access to Company Perks (VIP Access to L’Oréal’s Internal Shop for Discounted Products, Monthly Mobile Allowance)
- Learning & Development Opportunities (Unlimited Access to E-learnings, Lunch & Learn Sessions, Mentorship Programs, & More!)
- Employee Resource Groups (Think Tanks and Innovation Squads)
- Access to Mental Health & Wellness Programs
Don’t meet every single requirement? At L'Oréal, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and innovative workplace. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the qualifications listed in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways! You may just be the right candidate for this or other roles!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We would love to find out more about you as a candidate and do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by contacting [email protected]. If you need assistance to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time.
Our Safe Together Plan: Your safety is our highest priority. We will proceed with caution and adhere to enhanced protection standards to ensure our sites are safe for all employees. We must all operate with the shared responsibility for each other’s health & safety in mind.